  1. i have been looking for a FREE registry cleaner but i can only find
    what says what is free but only fixes 50 or so.
    does any one know of a free registry cleaner with no limits?
    githedodgeman, Nov 21, 2007

  2. githedodgeman

    Stubbo of Oz Guest

    On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 19:27:29 -0800 (PST), githedodgeman
    <> wrote:

    >i have been looking for a FREE registry cleaner but i can only find
    >what says what is free but only fixes 50 or so.
    >does any one know of a free registry cleaner with no limits?

    CCleaner (freeware) from:-

    http://www.ccleaner.com/

    Cleans registry and more.

    Many people claim that registry cleaners are not worth the trouble and
    risk. "If it ain't broke don't fix it"!!

    I have seen tests that show computer performance improvement after a
    registry clean is so small as to be unnoticeable.

    Maybe other members of this group can elaborate on this?

    --
    ----------------
    Stubbo of Sydney
    Stubbo of Oz, Nov 21, 2007

  3. githedodgeman

    Skywarp Guest

    To be honest, i can't think of one off the top of my head, but if you
    buy a copy of PC Zone or PC Gamer they usually have free registry
    cleaners on the cover DVD.
    Skywarp, Nov 21, 2007
  4. githedodgeman

    Plato Guest

    githedodgeman wrote:

    > i have been looking for a FREE registry cleaner but i can only find
    > what says what is free but only fixes 50 or so.
    > does any one know of a free registry cleaner with no limits?

    http://www.bootdisk.com/utility.htm
    REGISTRY AND SYSTEM MAINTENANCE
    Easy Cleaner

    --