does any one have service manual for acer 1640

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by anthony crowder, Mar 1, 2009.

  1. laptop service manual not user , thanks
    anthony crowder, Mar 1, 2009

  2. anthony crowder

    VanguardLH Guest

    anthony crowder wrote:

    > laptop service manual not user , thanks

    See replies to your SAME post submitted all of 22 minutes earlier.
    VanguardLH, Mar 1, 2009

  3. anthony crowder

    Mike Easter Guest

    anthony crowder wrote:
    > laptop service manual not user , thanks

    It was once posted on RapidShare, but the link has died.

    This 2007 thread talks about it
    http://www.notebookforums.com/thread191887.html Acer Aspire 1640 Repair
    Manual I have it!! -- I have them in a pdf file I just want to be able to
    share it to any body who needs it - I didnt know if there was a website I
    could put it on

    There are email addresses in the thread which might still work to see if
    any of them got/have the manual.

    Or, you could buy it from manualuniverse which wants to sell it for $19.
    Strangely they also want to sell the usermanual for $19 which you can
    easily get from Acer free.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Mar 2, 2009
  4. anthony crowder

    Mike Easter Guest

    Mike Easter wrote:
    > anthony crowder wrote:
    >> laptop service manual not user , thanks

    > Or, you could buy it

    Irish seller on ebay.uk. http://snipr.com/cxl0w Acer Aspire 1640 1650
    Series Service Manual

    ebay won't let him list his .pdf, just as a CD, but you could communicate
    with him and see what kind of deal you can make.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Mar 2, 2009