does any one have service manual for acer 1640

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by anthony crowder, Mar 1, 2009.

  1.
    anthony crowder, Mar 1, 2009

  2. anthony crowder

    VanguardLH Guest

    anthony crowder wrote:

    Blank body = blank post = blank mind.

    No, your subject was NOT complete. For one, you didn't bother to
    mention what TYPE of computer you have. You didn't mention WHICH
    "family" belongs your 1640 model. You didn't bother to mention if you
    tried to find a manual at Acer's site. The Subject is an intro, not the
    complete post which goes into the body of your post.

    Doing the same as you could, I went to Acer's site (acer.com), picked
    US, clicked on "Service & Support", clicked "Driver Download", and got
    to:

    http://www.acerpanam.com/synapse/forms/webpage.cfm?siteid=7117&areaid=2&website=AcerPanAm.com

    Why? Because you didn't mention which FAMILY for your model. For
    example, 1640 might've been in their Aspire line. So once you "Guides
    and Manuals", and then select Aspire and 1640, and you get a whole bunch
    of docs.

    VanguardLH, Mar 1, 2009

  3. anthony crowder

    doS Guest

    what are you attempting to do to the laptop? O own one of the 1640's and
    have had it aprt several times.

    "anthony crowder" <> wrote in message

    doS, Mar 1, 2009
  4. anthony crowder

    doS Guest

    why the hell would you click driver download for a service maual?

    doS, Mar 1, 2009
  5. anthony crowder

    VanguardLH Guest

    doS wrote:

    > why the hell would you click driver download for a service maual?

    On the off chance that it takes me to a Download page - which it did.
    What, you've never had to take school/college tests where you pick the
    most correct answer when there are more than one correct answer or when
    none of them seem to match the static textbook that you read? If not
    seeing a link that matched exactly what you're looking for, you'll get
    stymied a lot on the web.

    VanguardLH, Mar 1, 2009