does any body know how to erase wallpapers from my winxp computer?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by damian lambert, Dec 30, 2003.

  1. does any body know how to erase wallpapers from my winxp computer?

    please let me know.

    damian lambert, Dec 30, 2003

  2. damian lambert

    joevan Guest

    On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 14:50:22 -0500, "damian lambert"
    <> wrote:

    >does any body know how to erase wallpapers from my winxp computer?
    >
    >please let me know.

    Wallpaper is merely the basic size of a picture, eg, jpg bmp gif can
    all be wallpaper size(It means that the picture is shaped to take best
    advantage of your computer screen.). If you mean to deleted them just
    search for them and if they are the ones you want to delete then go
    for it. There is nothing magical about deleting pictures from your
    computer.
    joevan

    joevan, Dec 30, 2003

  3. damian lambert

    Patrick Guest

    damian lambert wrote:
    > does any body know how to erase wallpapers from my winxp computer?
    >
    > please let me know.

    Right-click 'Desktop'
    click 'Properties'
    select 'Desktop' tab
    Under 'Background' select 'None' (in scrolling menu)
    click 'Apply' click 'OK'

    Patrick, Dec 30, 2003
  4. damian lambert

    Senti Guest

    damian lambert did mumble with his mouth full...

    > does any body know how to erase wallpapers from my winxp computer?
    >
    > please let me know.

    If you just want to remove it from your Desktop then right-click on the
    desktop, choose Properties, click the Desktop tab, and choose (None) from
    the list.

    If you want to know how to remove then actual wallpaper image FILES then go
    open My Computer, C:\WINDOWS\Web\Wallpaper and delete the ones you don't
    want.
    --
    ~SF~
    123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 12

    Senti, Dec 31, 2003