    for WinXP MCE 2005?

    Cheers,
    Paul
    =?Utf-8?B?cC5sbw==?=, Aug 6, 2007

  2. Hi:
    I haven't found anything like that so far.
    However I can recommend you the lightweight freeware GSpot
    http://gspot.headbands.com/).
    I use it in Vista x64 in order to check which Video/Audio decoders are
    installed in my system.
    Open the program and use the "System" menu for your needs.
    If you open a media file with GSpot it will tell you what decoders are
    needed and if you have them in your system.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 6, 2007