    Beowulf Guest

    One option for MCSA 2003 elective is Network+ and A+. But does the older
    Network+ still count? Thanks!
    Beowulf, Sep 3, 2007

  2. As far as I am aware, it does. The Network+ does not have differentiation
    from Microsoft's side that I have seen on specifically what version is
    neccessary in order to recieve credit for your elective.

    I would email and request the credit. The worst they
    can do is say "sorry we cant do that" and they will explain to you the
    specific requirements of why they are unable to fulfill the request.
    --
    Wayne Anderson

    Wayne Anderson, Sep 4, 2007

  3. Only when paired with the A+. You CompTIA transcript has to be forwarded to
    MS as well, but there's a too on their web site that generates the request
    for you.
    --
    Chance Webster
    A+, Network+, MCP, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP , MCSA

    Chance Webster, Sep 20, 2007