    contact?

    Thanks in advance.
    Priya.
    priya, Dec 27, 2007

  2. priya

    gravz84 Guest

    On Dec 27, 10:56 am, priya <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Could someone whos completed one of the MCTS Web/Win/Distributed
    > certifications confirm when I should receive the MCP ID and site
    > access?
    > I passed the 70-528 exam on 10th Dec (and planning to give 70-536 by this
    > month ending). when I was leaving the exam they said I should receive mail
    > confirmation from microsoft but I havent received any mails, whom should I
    > contact. Can you please let me know if any email id or Number for INDIA to
    > contact?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Priya.

    If its been some time and you haven't received the email(on the one
    you provided during registration) you should contact microsoft at the
    appropriate phone no. generally email is sent within 2 weeks.
    For india toll free no 1800111100 or email
    to get your access id & code.
    I had to do that because the prometric centre that i had registered
    noted my email wrongly and i didn't get it, so I had to get the
    details over the phone. I got it instantly when I called the toll free
    no.
    gravz84, Dec 27, 2007

  3. priya

    priya Guest

    Thanks for that info dear. I have found a little more

    http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/archive...here-apparently-not-your-mcp-welcome-kit.aspx

    info in this n got some bangalore number to which I contacted n soon after
    that I got mail from them with my access code and id

    priya, Dec 27, 2007
  4. priya

    Pal Guest

    Hi Priya,

    So, how did you do 70-536 exam? I gave the test on Dec 29 and failed. Please
    let me know what are the tough areas you came across in the test? what
    resources have you referred for the exam?Appreciate your help. thanks in
    advance.

    Pal

    Pal, Jan 3, 2008