    holding me back at the moment on the MCSA so hoping Santa brings me some
    nice systems :) lol

    Paul
    Paul, Dec 10, 2004

  2. Paul

    Guest Guest

    Hi Paul

    I am preparing for 70-270 exams. you know which practice
    test should I buy ? measureup.com or sleftestsoftware.com
    If you know any other resources please let me know. you
    help is appriciated.

    Thanks,
    Manish

    next... as i'm not
    >working i'd like to try to gain as much as i can towards

    a decent job and
    >considering doing the MCSA 2000 then upgrade to 2003

    (giving me the 2 MCSA
    >versions).
    >
    >It says on the Core OS that 70-270 counts towards MCSA

    2000 and just looking
    >to confirm it?
    >
    >Hopefully have MCDST by in a couple of weeks too... lack

    of a test lab is

    Guest, Dec 13, 2004

  3. Paul

    Mick34 Guest

    Hey Paul,

    I've just passed the 70-270 as well, and am looking to get my MCSA in 2003.
    The best way to determine which road to follow, is when you rec'd your MCP,
    you must have rec'd your kit form MS, for signing up into the member
    site...this site tracks your progress and what you need, or MS learning at
    microsoft.com.
    If microsoft lists an exam as a requirement for a cert (in your case 70-270
    for your W2K MCSA) then you can be pretty sure that it is valid...they're
    your best resource for what is required to obtain your preferred levels of
    certs in MS.

    Like I sadi I'm pretty new as well, but hope this helps
    Mike

    Mick34, Jan 20, 2005