    Use Source:
    c:\hp\tmp\src\CDB\setup\DocumentViewer\

    Can anyone help me out?
    anon, Jan 2, 2006

  2. anon

    anon Guest

    I do not have DocumentViewer.msi on my computer....... That seems to be
    part of my problem. By the way, what is DocumentViewer?

    anon, Jan 2, 2006

  3. anon

    old jon Guest

    old jon, Jan 2, 2006
  4. anon

    old jon Guest

    "anon" <> wrote in message
    >I do not have DocumentViewer.msi on my computer....... That seems to be
    >part of my problem. By the way, what is DocumentViewer?
    >

    > "old jon" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "anon" <> wrote in message
    >>>I continue to get an error message as follows:

    Back again anon. Go to this site and read and check:
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...&product=391194&cc=us&softwareitem=oj-30606-1
    best wishes..OJ
    old jon, Jan 2, 2006
  5. anon

    anon Guest

    But I do not have an HP All-In-One devices??

    anon, Jan 2, 2006
  6. anon

    old jon Guest

    "anon" <> wrote in message
    > But I do not have an HP All-In-One devices??
    >

    > "old jon" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "anon" <> wrote in message
    >>>I do not have DocumentViewer.msi on my computer....... That seems to be
    >>>part of my problem. By the way, what is DocumentViewer?
    >>>

    >>> "old jon" <> wrote in message

    >> Back again anon. Go to this site and read and check:
    >> http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...&product=391194&cc=us&softwareitem=oj-30606-1
    >> best wishes..OJ

    OK. When do you get the msg `continue to get an error message as follows` ?.
    What exactly are you trying to do ?.
    bw..OJ
    old jon, Jan 2, 2006
  7. anon

    anon Guest

    Not trying to do anything, the message appears arbitrarily.

    Sorry to be so sketchy

    anon, Jan 2, 2006
  8. anon

    Trax Guest

    "anon" <> wrote:

    |>I continue to get an error message as follows:
    |>
    |>The feature that you are trying to use is on a network resource that is
    |>unavailable.
    |>
    |>Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the
    |>installation package "DocumentViewer.msi" in the box below
    |>
    |>Use Source:
    |>c:\hp\tmp\src\CDB\setup\DocumentViewer\
    |>
    |>Can anyone help me out?

    download and run Process Explorer
    http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/ProcessExplorer.html

    Don't press OK when you get the error, view PE, look for the process
    that's responsible for the alert.

    Double click on the process(s), reading it's image and command line
    will tell you what it is, and where to find the program

    --
    Time Wasting Sites on the Net
    http://freebies.about.com/od/710/tp/timewasting.htm
    Trax, Jan 2, 2006