    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

    http://www.microsoft.com/office/com...-3737f0f8a700&dg=microsoft.public.office.misc

    Lawrence E. Oliver, Jun 12, 2006

  2. Yes, we know. But this is not the place to let the manufacturer know. This
    is not a managed newsgroup. It is an all-volunteer self-help group.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jun 12, 2006

  3. Yes, though I've passed it through to my Microsoft contacts in the relevant
    areas.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 12, 2006
  4. Not so - if you follow the vote link on my message, you can let MS know
    whether you agree or not. They do look at the number of votes (this is on MS
    Connect). The more people vote, perhaps MS will reconsider their decision
    not to rework it.

    Larry

    Lawrence E. Oliver, Jun 13, 2006
  5. There is no vote link for users of OE.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jun 13, 2006
  6. Nope. Nor in any other NNTP reader...

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 13, 2006
  7. Then follow the instructions at the bottom and paste the link into Internet
    Explorer and it will take you to where you can vote.

    Larry

    Lawrence E. Oliver, Jun 13, 2006