    but no luck on Mac Mini. Also, M. Champ, is there a particular version
    of Firefox better suited for computer in question? Thanks is advance,
    Dooj
    Dooj, Jul 30, 2006

  2. Dooj

    Dooj Guest

    Didn't mean to limit solution to Mozilla Champion (Dan). I thought he
    was tech support and/or monitor. Any advice is MUCH APPRECIATED for
    this Firefox newbie. Dooj

    Dooj, Jul 30, 2006

  3. Dooj wrote:
    > Didn't mean to limit solution to Mozilla Champion (Dan). I thought he
    > was tech support and/or monitor. Any advice is MUCH APPRECIATED for
    > this Firefox newbie. Dooj
    >
    > Dooj wrote:
    >> Hope Mozilla Champion (Dan) can help me out. I've searched the posts,
    >> but still couldn't get Firefox to dock. Computer: Mac Mini, OS X
    >> 10.4.7, CPU Type: Power PC G4 (1.5). I have Firefox docked in iBook G4,
    >> but no luck on Mac Mini. Also, M. Champ, is there a particular version
    >> of Firefox better suited for computer in question? Thanks is advance,
    >> Dooj

    Dooj,

    It would be appreciated if you bottom posted if you would, that is,
    quote previous messages then write your reply, such as I have done.
    Thank you for your consideration in this regard.

    Now to your problem.
    Locate the Firefox program, its probably in your Application folder.
    Grab the Firefox icon, drag it to the Dock, other applications in the
    dock will make room for it, release.

    Firefox should do fine on your Mac mini, how much RAM did you say you have?
    Mozilla Champion (Dan), Jul 30, 2006
  4. Dooj

    Dooj Guest

    Mozilla Champion (Dan) wrote:
    > Dooj wrote:
    > > Didn't mean to limit solution to Mozilla Champion (Dan). I thought he
    > > was tech support and/or monitor. Any advice is MUCH APPRECIATED for
    > > this Firefox newbie. Dooj
    > >
    > > Dooj wrote:
    > >> Hope Mozilla Champion (Dan) can help me out. I've searched the posts,
    > >> but still couldn't get Firefox to dock. Computer: Mac Mini, OS X
    > >> 10.4.7, CPU Type: Power PC G4 (1.5). I have Firefox docked in iBook G4,
    > >> but no luck on Mac Mini. Also, M. Champ, is there a particular version
    > >> of Firefox better suited for computer in question? Thanks is advance,
    > >> Dooj

    > Dooj,
    >
    > It would be appreciated if you bottom posted if you would, that is,
    > quote previous messages then write your reply, such as I have done.
    > Thank you for your consideration in this regard.
    >
    > Now to your problem.
    > Locate the Firefox program, its probably in your Application folder.
    > Grab the Firefox icon, drag it to the Dock, other applications in the
    > dock will make room for it, release.
    >
    > Firefox should do fine on your Mac mini, how much RAM did you say you have?

    Dear Moz. Champ Dan,
    I'm not sure how to Bottom Post, but hope I've done this OK. Your FIX
    was PERFECTION! I learned that I had NOT put Firefox into
    Applications! Everything is now working A+ per your instructions.
    Many, many thanks. This site has, also, walked me through the
    "dumping" of IE which continually popped up in Dock. I'd forgotten
    that I had joined this group yrs ago when struggling with a laptop PC
    in which I deleted and dumped "shell" thinking it was a screen saver. I
    have very little knowledge about computer technology, but depend on
    fast access and the web for research purposes. I have NO idea how to
    determine current RAM, but I did a cut/paste with Mac Mini hardware,
    and hope that this will answer your question. Tutoring is always
    apprecited.
    Machine Name: Mac mini
    Machine Model: PowerMac10,2
    CPU Type: PowerPC G4 (1.5)
    Number Of CPUs: 1
    CPU Speed: 1.5 GHz
    L2 Cache (per CPU): 512 KB
    Memory: 512 MB
    Bus Speed: 167 MHz

    Gratefully,
    Dooj
    Dooj, Jul 31, 2006
  5. Dooj wrote:
    > Mozilla Champion (Dan) wrote:
    >> Dooj wrote:
    >>> Didn't mean to limit solution to Mozilla Champion (Dan). I thought he
    >>> was tech support and/or monitor. Any advice is MUCH APPRECIATED for
    >>> this Firefox newbie. Dooj

    >> Dooj,
    >>
    >> It would be appreciated if you bottom posted if you would, that is,
    >> quote previous messages then write your reply, such as I have done.
    >> Thank you for your consideration in this regard.
    >>
    >> Now to your problem.
    >> Locate the Firefox program, its probably in your Application folder.
    >> Grab the Firefox icon, drag it to the Dock, other applications in the
    >> dock will make room for it, release.
    >>
    >> Firefox should do fine on your Mac mini, how much RAM did you say you have?

    > Dear Moz. Champ Dan,
    > I'm not sure how to Bottom Post, but hope I've done this OK. Your FIX
    > was PERFECTION! I learned that I had NOT put Firefox into
    > Applications! Everything is now working A+ per your instructions.
    > Many, many thanks. This site has, also, walked me through the
    > "dumping" of IE which continually popped up in Dock. I'd forgotten
    > that I had joined this group yrs ago when struggling with a laptop PC
    > in which I deleted and dumped "shell" thinking it was a screen saver. I
    > have very little knowledge about computer technology, but depend on
    > fast access and the web for research purposes. I have NO idea how to
    > determine current RAM, but I did a cut/paste with Mac Mini hardware,
    > and hope that this will answer your question. Tutoring is always
    > apprecited.
    > Machine Name: Mac mini
    > Machine Model: PowerMac10,2
    > CPU Type: PowerPC G4 (1.5)
    > Number Of CPUs: 1
    > CPU Speed: 1.5 GHz
    > L2 Cache (per CPU): 512 KB
    > Memory: 512 MB
    > Bus Speed: 167 MHz
    >
    > Gratefully,
    > Dooj

    Dooj

    No need to email me as well as reply to the group, just reply to
    the newsgroup will do fine. Yep, thats how you bottom-post <g>
    You have 512mb of RAM (its the Memory listed there) which will do just fine
    Mozilla Champion (Dan), Jul 31, 2006