    Write an email to God today at:

    WWW.EMAILS4GOD.COM

    , Feb 5, 2006

  2. Nowhere Guest

    **** OFF

    Nowhere, Feb 5, 2006

  3. Book End Guest

    "Nowhere" <> wrote in message

    > <> wrote in message
    >> Give God a piece of your mind? Do you want to tell God what you think?
    >>
    >> If you have ever wanted to write to God here is your chance.
    >>
    >> Let God know how you really feel.
    >>
    >> About the loss of a loved one
    >> The state of the world today
    >> The War
    >> Religious differences
    >> Abortion
    >> Chinese food
    >>
    >> Or any other topic you feel you need to discuss with God.
    >>

    >> Write an email to God today at:
    >>
    >> WWW.EMAILS4GOD.COM
    >>

    > **** OFF

    Ditto

    Book End, Feb 5, 2006
  4. On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 03:43:43 -0000, "Nowhere" <>
    wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> Give God a piece of your mind? Do you want to tell God what you think?
    >>
    >> If you have ever wanted to write to God here is your chance.
    >>
    >> Let God know how you really feel.
    >>
    >> About the loss of a loved one
    >> The state of the world today
    >> The War
    >> Religious differences
    >> Abortion
    >> Chinese food
    >>
    >> Or any other topic you feel you need to discuss with God.
    >>

    >> Write an email to God today at:
    >>
    >> WWW.EMAILS4GOD.COM
    >>

    >**** OFF

    Gee, I think he just told God what he thinks and he didn't even have
    to put it in a special email. Good for you "Nowhere".
    --
    Grandpa Chuck
    -ô¿ô-

    The following information is given with the utmost respect
    for the armed forces and civilians who have died in the
    current war in Iraq. According to http://icasualties.org/oif/
    The number of Americans killed in Iraq as of Feb. 02, 2006 is 2,250.
    United Kingdom = 101
    Other = 103
    Iraqi deaths in excess of 30,000
    according to President Bush - probably many more.

    Grandpa Chuck, Feb 5, 2006
  5. Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:ds3s9k$83p$,
    Nowhere spewed forth:
    > <> wrote in message
    >> Give God a piece of your mind? Do you want to tell God what you
    >> think?
    >>
    >> If you have ever wanted to write to God here is your chance.
    >>
    >> Let God know how you really feel.
    >>
    >> About the loss of a loved one
    >> The state of the world today
    >> The War
    >> Religious differences
    >> Abortion
    >> Chinese food
    >>
    >> Or any other topic you feel you need to discuss with God.
    >>

    >> Write an email to God today at:
    >>
    >> WWW.EMAILS4GOD.COM
    >>

    > **** OFF

    Yeah. I told God that once. He didn't. Get over it.

    Toolman Tim, Feb 5, 2006
  6. Fred Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Give God a piece of your mind? Do you want to tell God what you think?
    >
    > If you have ever wanted to write to God here is your chance.
    >
    > Let God know how you really feel.

    Why don't you get your mate God to do a couple of sessions on a talk back
    show so we can phone in with our questions? He seems to have been lying low
    since he got his son to wander around on water and so on back a couple of
    thousand years ago. Or was that J.C. bloke a fraud? An early version of
    David Copperfield perhaps?

    Fred, Feb 5, 2006
  7. Spuds Guest

    On 4 Feb 2006 17:51:30 -0800, wrote:

    >Give God a piece of your mind? Do you want to tell God what you think?
    >
    >If you have ever wanted to write to God here is your chance.
    >
    >Let God know how you really feel.
    >
    >About the loss of a loved one
    >The state of the world today
    >The War
    >Religious differences
    >Abortion
    >Chinese food
    >
    >Or any other topic you feel you need to discuss with God.
    >

    >Write an email to God today at:
    >
    >WWW.EMAILS4GOD.COM

    Praise Jeebus!
    And to annoint those pesky Satan-riddled computer files:
    http://www.digibless.com/

    Spuds, Feb 5, 2006
  8. ">>Write an email to God today at:

    >>WWW.EMAILS4GOD.COM"

    Apparently God is on leave this week but he has dragged Mohamed the cleaner
    in to answer the phones and email

    Flunkett Clogwheel, Feb 5, 2006