    ViewItem&rd=1&item=7140981228

    Thanks,
    Ken

    Ken Yu, Mar 11, 2005

  2. Ken Yu

    Guest Guest

    no no no, p-off you scummy bast

    if

    Guest, Mar 11, 2005

  3. Ken Yu

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Yu climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Hi, I'm selling a legitimate copy of Transcender exam for
    > 70-215, 228 and 229. Please go to the link below to see if
    > you're interested.
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
    > ViewItem&rd=1&item=7140981228
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Ken

    Of course you realize that as soon as you offer to sell it, it ceases to be
    a "Legitimate copy" don't you?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Mar 11, 2005
  4. Ken Yu

    Ken Yu Guest

    Really? i didn't know that. Why is it not "legitimate"?
    Can I buy a brand new software but didn't use it and sell
    it to other people?

    Explain please.
    Ken

    Ken Yu, Mar 12, 2005
  5. Ken Yu

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Ken Yu" <> say in

    > Really? i didn't know that. Why is it not "legitimate"?
    > Can I buy a brand new software but didn't use it and sell
    > it to other people?
    >
    > Explain please.
    > Ken

    from http://www.transcender.com/sul/

    1. Grant of License. Transcender hereby grants to you (an individual) the
    revocable, personal, non-exclusive, and nontransferable right to install
    and activate the Software on two separate computers solely for your
    personal and non-commercial use. Sharing this Software with other
    individuals, or allowing other individuals to view the contents of this
    Software, is in violation of this license. You may not make the Software
    available on a network, or in any way provide the Software to multiple
    users, unless you have first purchased a multi-user workstation license
    from Transcender.

    the important part is that _NONTRANSFERABLE_ part.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Fraud: A telephone number starting with "1-900"

    Neil, Mar 12, 2005