    into 5 different workgroups into one domain?? I think it would be okay, but
    I'm not all down with web hosting environments. Any things I should consider
    before doing this?

    =?Utf-8?B?SG9sbHl3b29kMDcyOA==?=, Nov 12, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SG9sbHl3b29kMDcyOA==?=

    kpg* Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?SG9sbHl3b29kMDcyOA==?= <> wrote in

    > Do you think that it would be alright if I add 30 web servers that are
    > placed into 5 different workgroups into one domain?? I think it would
    > be okay, but I'm not all down with web hosting environments. Any
    > things I should consider before doing this?

    I don't see why not, but maybe someone with a down with web hosting
    certification could provide a better answer.

    kpg*, Nov 13, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SG9sbHl3b29kMDcyOA==?=

    Consultant Guest

    well, how is the traffic authenticated to these web servers? is it all
    anonymous? do you plan on doing any integrated authentication or
    impersonation and delegation?

    Consultant, Nov 14, 2007