    today. It you don't fine thing that you want on the front page try the
    member section.

    www.jaydaentertainment.com
    Mr. Patshee, May 5, 2004

  2. Mr. Patshee

    Pug Fugley Guest

    Ripoff. Spam. yadaa yadaa..

    Pug Fugley, May 5, 2004

  3. Mr. Patshee

    Andy Davis Guest

    "Pug Fugley" <> wrote in message news:<7LZlc.7555$>...
    > Ripoff. Spam. yadaa yadaa..
    >

    > "Mr. Patshee" <> wrote in message
    > > Just wanted to drop by and tell you peoples that there is a new
    > > DVD supplier in town. Order from them couple day ago and got the stuff
    > > today. It you don't fine thing that you want on the front page try the
    > > member section.
    > >
    > > www.jaydentertainment.com

    Tried to access their site but it's down
    Do they offer USA region 1 or bootlegs, imports, etc
    Andy Davis, May 14, 2004
  4. Mr. Patshee

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Andy Davis wrote:

    >> "Mr. Patshee" <> wrote in message
    >>> Just wanted to drop by and tell you peoples that there is a new
    >>> DVD supplier in town. Order from them couple day ago and got the
    >>> stuff today. It you don't fine thing that you want on the front
    >>> page try the member section.
    >>>
    >>> www.jaydentertainment.com
    >>>

    > Tried to access their site but it's down
    > Do they offer USA region 1 or bootlegs, imports, etc

    That is because spammers are stupid, and Mr Patshit typed the name
    incorrectly.

    They have very few titles available on their website, although more *may* be
    available on the members only section. Titles listed seem to be all Region
    3 - PAL.and at the prices listed are either very highly priced bootlegs, or
    the genuine article.

    My personal opinion is that they also sell pirated or bootleg DVDs. I have
    seen postings from the same organisation reviewing titles available in
    Thailand and the reviewed DVDs are clearly pirated with many being copies
    made using ditital camcorders..

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus