    input will really count.

    Thanks in advance!
    Anna

    Anna, Mar 2, 2004

  2. Anna

    Eric Guest

    Anna wrote:

    > Hi!
    >
    > I just graduated with a Masters degree and planning on
    > doing some certification. What do you guys suggest? Do
    > you need any work experience to take these exams? Your
    > input will really count.
    >
    > Thanks in advance!
    > Anna

    It helps a great deal to have real experience using .NET. Whether this
    experience is on the job, or in your own home isn't a big deal. The
    important thing is to do lots of examples so you get to know it better.

    I doubt if you learned much about .NET in college, but maybe you've
    already been doing some personal study? You really have to know it
    pretty well - that's the purpose in the certification test - to show
    who knows it.

    Eric

    Eric, Mar 2, 2004

  3. Anna

    Francisco Guest

    Hi

    I just pass the 70-306 exam, and I think that is highly
    recommended that you have some experience using the .net
    framework, by the way, the certification without
    experience is meaningless

    Francisco, Mar 5, 2004
  4. Anna

    Guest Guest