    more, do you know your stuff? moderators needed prove yourself, see if your
    up to it, help others to fix their computer problems.

    The new help forum for all, visit www.computerhelp247.net

    computer help 24/7, Nov 3, 2007

  2. computer help 24/7

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Sat, 3 Nov 2007 22:50:41 -0000, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, computer help 24/7 Stumbled Over To The Keyboard
    And wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    > Still under constructution,

    For quick reliable answers to anything, anytime use:
    24hoursupport.helpdesk (USENET)

    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo, Nov 3, 2007

  3. computer help 24/7

    Evan Platt Guest

    Re: Do you need help?

    On Sat, 3 Nov 2007 22:50:41 -0000, "computer help 24/7"
    <> wrote:

    >Still under constructution, and needs people to post please visit
    >www.computerhelp247.net
    >help with everything computer related, video, audio xp, 2000, vista and
    >more, do you know your stuff? moderators needed prove yourself, see if your
    >up to it, help others to fix their computer problems.
    >
    >The new help forum for all, visit www.computerhelp247.net

    Piss off, spammer.

    Evan Platt, Nov 3, 2007