Do you need equipment for your network?

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by DoretelCom, Sep 8, 2005.

  1. DoretelCom

    DoretelCom Guest

    Do you need equipment for your network

    We are a Cisco Partner and we specialize in Cisco VoIP AS5350
    AS5350XM, AS5400, AS5400XM, AS54HPX, AS5850 Universal Gateways
    PGW-2200 SS7/C7 PSTN SoftSwitch Solutions, SIP Proxy Serve
    Solutions, Calling Card Platform Solutions, Prepaid/Postpaid Platfor
    Solutions, CMS Billing Platform Solutions, Call Relay Billin
    Platforms, WholeSale VoIP Billing Solution, 1-80
    International/Universal Toll Free Services, Call Cente
    Build-Outs/Consulting, VoIP Engineering, VoIP Consulting
    International WholeSale Minutes, Quintum VoIP Products, SunSe
    Learning (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE & Other Certifications), and muc
    more

    Visit us online today... www.doretel.co

    Whatever your needs may be, please give us a call. We are a Cisc
    Partner and you will find our customers are highly valued and thos
    relationships are measured in years, not orders

    Shane Bree
    Doretel Communications, Inc
    Director Of Sales & Marketin
    Cisco Registered Partne