Do You Love To Travel

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by brian charlton, Apr 26, 2004.

  1. IF YOU LOVE TO TRAVEL, THEN ------

    BECOME A TRAVEL INSIDER
    AND
    ENJOY TRAVEL AGENTS PERKS

    TOUR THE WORLD LIKE A V.I.P
    AND
    EARN MONEY WHILE YOU SOAK UP THE SUN

    VISIT WWW.CASH2TRAVEL.INFO AND
    TAKE THE FREE TEST DRIVE

    ON THE ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM

    CHECK IT OUT - CHANGE YOU LIFE

    DTI Disclaimer

    Cash Card Worldwide is located at 235W. BrandonBlvd #243, Brandon, Florida.

    - The company offers products in the travel related industry.

    -it is illegal for a promoter or participant in a trading scheme to persuade

    anyone to make payment by promisingbenefits from getting other people

    to join a trading scheme.

    -Do not be misled by claims that high earnings can be easily achieved

    cash2travel www.cash2travel.info Brian Charlton Travel Associate Cash2Travel
    www.cash2travel.info
    Signature powered by Plaxo Want a signature like this? Add me to your
    address book...
    brian charlton, Apr 26, 2004

  2. brian charlton

    Ionizer Guest

    If you love to lose your ISP account, then----

    Spam report id 944991780 sent to: abuse @ ntl.com
    Spam report id 944991791 sent to: abuse @ ntlworld.com

    --
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Apr 26, 2004

  3. brian charlton

    trout Guest

    brian charlton wrote:

    > IF YOU LOVE TO TRAVEL, THEN ------

    Travel to a new ISP.

    http://www.ntlworld.com/netreport
    --
    "Preferably one that doesn't use stinking web-forms; the lazy bastards."
    trout, Apr 26, 2004
  4. brian charlton

    Ionizer Guest

    "trout" <> wrote in message
    > brian charlton wrote:
    >
    > > IF YOU LOVE TO TRAVEL, THEN ------

    > Travel to a new ISP.
    >
    > http://www.ntlworld.com/netreport
    > --
    > "Preferably one that doesn't use stinking web-forms; the lazy bastards."

    Speaking as a lazy bastard myself, I do recommend SpamCop for reporting
    Spam. Just paste the full headers and message into their reporting field
    and SpamCop composes the complaint message, and directs it to all
    appropriate parties: http://www.spamcop.net/

    If you receive a bunch of Spam messages you want to report, you can send
    them all en masse to SpamCop as an attachment.

    Regards,
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Apr 26, 2004
  5. brian charlton

    trout Guest

    Ionizer wrote:

    > "trout" <> wrote in message
    >> brian charlton wrote:
    >>
    >>> IF YOU LOVE TO TRAVEL, THEN ------

    >> Travel to a new ISP.
    >>
    >> http://www.ntlworld.com/netreport
    >> --
    >> "Preferably one that doesn't use stinking web-forms; the lazy
    >> bastards."

    > Speaking as a lazy bastard myself, I do recommend SpamCop for
    > reporting Spam. Just paste the full headers and message into their
    > reporting field and SpamCop composes the complaint message, and
    > directs it to all appropriate parties: http://www.spamcop.net/
    >
    > If you receive a bunch of Spam messages you want to report, you can
    > send them all en masse to SpamCop as an attachment.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Ian.

    Well, yes. There're a couple of fairly automated reporting services.
    I *do* like that personal touch, though; and I think that *legitimate*
    ISPs do take more notice of a broad range of 'private' complaints (if
    they're brief, concise, and well-formatted) than just an auto-complaint
    from a 'volume' source.
    I use "Memokeys" (text-block shortcut keys) for a few basic 'form'
    templates; so the average email takes about twenty seconds.
    Thankfully; the lazy assholes that need to be spoon-fed information
    on a web-form are in the distinct minority.
    --
    "And will hopefully re-think the policy when reminded constantly what
    slack-jawed, cretinous pariahs they are for doing it. I have a dream."
    trout, Apr 26, 2004
  6. brian charlton

    Pat Guest

    Another goes kerplonk

    Pat, Apr 27, 2004
  7. On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 16:59:41 -0700, "Pat" <> wrote:

    >Another goes kerplonk

    And was it really necessary to repost the entire spam just to add that
    comment?
    The Great Cornholio, Apr 27, 2004
  8. brian charlton

    Pat Guest

    YES!

    Pat, Apr 27, 2004
  9. brian charlton

    Rifleman Guest

    "Pat" <> wrote in message
    > YES!

    Plonk.

    I also hope you get LOADS of spam by posting your email address in full on
    Usenet.

    Rifleman, Apr 27, 2004
  10. brian charlton

    trout Guest