  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    "its allright everybody, he's out side"
    Guest, Jun 17, 2004

  2. Guest

    Jose Samuel Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:1dbee01c45475$db146430$...
    > "its allright everybody, he's out side"

    making another doody?
    .....under the car
    Jose Samuel, Jun 18, 2004

  3. Guest

    harrph Guest

    its that beer add with the eagle? stilling the beer, the
    second part, why do you ask

    harrph, Jun 18, 2004
  4. had it in my head the other day and couldent work out what
    it was from, you reely need to learn to spell harry

    aka.anonymous, Jun 18, 2004
  5. circa Fri, 18 Jun 2004 05:36:35 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, aka.anonymous
    () said,
    > had it in my head the other day and couldent work out what
    > it was from, you reely need to learn to spell harry

    You really need to learn to spell most of the words you type.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 21, 2004