    Many thanks.
    ---
    External Post from http://ukvoiptalk.com

    computer, Sep 25, 2006

  2. computer

    Brian A Guest

    On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 09:30:08 -0000,
    -spam.invalid (computer) wrote:

    >Hi everyone,
    >
    >I have been using sipdiscount for free calls using a normal phone,
    >however unfortunately they have now dropped the free calling service
    >and so I am looking for another company who offer free calls to UK
    >landlines.
    >I know of VOIP Cheap, but unfortunately the UK isn't included in their
    >list of free landline destinations.
    >
    >Could someone suggest another company ??
    >Many thanks.
    >---
    >External Post from http://ukvoiptalk.com

    Depends what you call 'free'.
    voip.co.uk : £2/month brings inclusive off-peak UK calls and peak
    calls at 2p/call. Limits of 1 hour per call.
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    Skype Free Zone!!

    Brian A, Sep 25, 2006

  3. >>Hi everyone,

    www.internetcalls.com

    ¬Stephen Hammond, Sep 25, 2006
  4. Thus spaketh computer:

    I use www.VoIPstunt.com

    Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Sep 25, 2006
  5. computer

    computer Guest

    Many, many thanks, those links are exactly what I was hoping for.
    Cheers.

    :y
    ---
    External Post from http://ukvoiptalk.com

    computer, Sep 25, 2006
  6. computer

    Graham Guest

    > I know of VOIP Cheap, but unfortunately the UK isn't included in their
    > list of free landline destinations.

    You know of voipcheap.CO.UK and you are right, UK calls are no longer
    on their free list
    However;
    their name-sake voipcheap.COM still
    offers free UK landline calls and 8ppm UK mobile.
    --

    Graham.
    %Profound_observtion%

    Graham, Sep 25, 2006
  7. computer

    computer Guest

    After reading through both sites:
    internetcalls.com and voipstunt.com (actually both the same company I
    found out),
    I don't seem to find details on whether one can call the free
    destinations without calling credit. Or whether there are any
    limitations to the free calls without having purchased credit, apart
    from only using 300 minutes per every 7 days.

    What is your experience with this?
    Many thanks once again for your input.
    ---
    External Post from http://ukvoiptalk.com

    computer, Sep 25, 2006
  8. computer

    Guest

    I use voipcheap.com, it is not the same as Voip Cheap and UK landline
    is included as free.
    You can call without credits, 300 minutes per week for a limited time,
    a couple of weeks or months, I dont know exaclty.

    , Sep 26, 2006
  9. > Hi everyone,

    > I have been using sipdiscount for free calls using a normal phone,
    > however unfortunately they have now dropped the free calling service
    > and so I am looking for another company who offer free calls to UK
    > landlines.
    > I know of VOIP Cheap, but unfortunately the UK isn't included in their
    > list of free landline destinations.
    >
    > Could someone suggest another company ??
    > Many thanks.
    > ---
    > External Post from http://ukvoiptalk.com

    sipdiscount.com and voipcheap.com still offer free calls but the conditions
    changed recently. Following is from www.voipcheap.com:

    "And it gets even better: From now on buying credit entitles you to 120
    "Freedays". This means you can call,
    for a period of 120 days (unless stated otherwise), all destinations marked
    as "Free" for free!
    When you have run out of Freedays, you can call these destinations at a
    minimal rate. "

    UK is in the list of free destinations. Minimal rate referred to is
    1ct/min.

    Aidan Whitehouse, Sep 30, 2006
  10. computer

    andrea

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2006
    Messages:
    5
    I use Voipstunt as well and never had a problem. However there is no way of contacting them, so I would feel edgy if I didn't have a back up position, i.e. a phone line. In any case I have used them since April and had no problems.

    Andrea

    andrea, Sep 30, 2006
  11. computer

    andrea

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2006
    Messages:
    5
    VoIPstunt have just changed. You get 90 days free, then they charge you 1c a min. Still a very good deal!!!

    andrea, Oct 3, 2006