    I use Nero Express to burn my VCD's and need a free Download to convert my
    videos.

    Thanks if your any help

    MzThang, Sep 12, 2005

  2. MzThang

    Cola Guest

    Cola, Sep 12, 2005

  3. MzThang

    gangle Guest

    "MzThang" wrote
    > I really need a good video Converter, to convert my Video Clips to AVI or to
    > VCD format, I had tried numerous Free software, but when it has been
    > converted there is no audio or no video and most times both.
    >
    > I use Nero Express to burn my VCD's and need a free Download to convert my
    > videos.
    >
    > Thanks if your any help

    You give no information as to what TYPE of video you are
    trying to convert, and what software you have tried to
    use. You say you want to burn VCDs with Nero, but
    you say you want to go from Format X to AVI OR VCD.
    That's as clear as mud. Chances are that you improperly
    used/configured the software you have already tried by your
    description of the negative results. There are MANY variables
    that can affect multimedia conversions, including the
    the combination of a particular software being used by
    a particular person. Be more specific, and you'll get more
    specific information; also mention your OS, CPU speed,
    and RAM.

    gangle, Sep 12, 2005
  4. MzThang

    Guest

    I am using VideoStudio Version 7.0 (by ULEAD) to convert various types
    of formats to each other, and never had any problem. YOu can extract
    the clips from your camcorder/digicam. Even images can be converted to
    slideshows, and you can edit/cut/re-order various clips. Background
    music can also be changed, alongwith 1000s of other options. Usually
    available on Amazon for 7-8 GBPs.

    Thanks and Regards,
    Sherkhanthegreat; Shammi777.

    , Sep 12, 2005
  5. MzThang

    Guest

    , Sep 12, 2005
  6. MzThang

    Shawn Guest

    "MzThang" <> wrote in message
    >I really need a good video Converter, to convert my Video Clips to AVI or
    >to VCD format, I had tried numerous Free software, but when it has been
    >converted there is no audio or no video and most times both.
    >
    > I use Nero Express to burn my VCD's and need a free Download to convert my
    > videos.
    >
    > Thanks if your any help

    I find winavi works great.

    Shawn, Sep 12, 2005