do you have

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Janean Fradella, Sep 30, 2003.

  1. anything that when your on the internet, will let you see a phone call
    coming in?

    Janean Fradella, Sep 30, 2003

  2. Janean Fradella

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Janean Fradella said:

    > anything that when your on the internet, will let you see a phone call
    > coming in?

    No, but I have the ringer turned on so I can hear it.

    Brian H¹©, Sep 30, 2003

  3. Janean Fradella <12.mn.us> wrote in

    > anything that when your on the internet, will let you see a
    > phone call coming in?

    ID Commander will do that, get it here:
    http://www.lencom.com/desc/indexN9320.html

    vince candline, Sep 30, 2003
  4. Janean Fradella

    I=beam Guest

    www.callwave.com try this...........

    I=beam, Sep 30, 2003
  5. Janean Fradella

    Jammer Guest

    http://www.callwave.com

    In news:BB9E55A2.4E22%12.mn.us,
    Janean Fradella <12.mn.us> typed: with a :)

    --
    Jammer :)

    Jammer, Sep 30, 2003
  6. Janean Fradella

    Bender Guest

    "Janean Fradella" <12.mn.us> wrote in message
    > anything that when your on the internet, will let you see a phone call
    > coming in?

    Some modems now come with that built in (or software to accomplish this is
    bundled with it)

    Bender, Sep 30, 2003