    the exams? I didnt see anything on their web site about it. Do I wait till
    I have all 3 needed for MCAD and then contact them for a certificate?

    Thanks.

    Eric, Apr 8, 2004

  2. Eric

    Jackie Guest

    Everything is automatic. You go to one of the test vendors
    as you did for 315, take the test. That info appears to
    get uploaded to Microsoft. Microsoft will send you an
    email (after your first exam only) so that you can
    register on the MCP membersite and order your welcome kit
    for your MCP certification (that's for passing the first
    exam). After each exam, just go back to the membersite and
    make sure your test appears on your Microsoft transcript.
    They will automatically assign the appropriate
    certifications as your pass the exams. Be sure to order
    your MCAD welcome kit after passing your third exam (the
    required 3 for that cert). The welcome kit contains the
    certificate, lapel pin, and other stuff.

    You need only pass the appropriate exams and the certs
    will be assigned automatically.
    Jackie

    MCAD to MCSD. Do
    >I have to sign up somewhere with MS to be in the program

    before I pass all

    Jackie, Apr 8, 2004