Do You Give Enough Thought To Your Wedding Invitations?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by agfnpd@googlemail.com, May 13, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Well do you...?

    Your Wedding Invitations are the first thing that people will see
    regarding your big day. Most Do not put that much thought into
    selecting the right style or quality of wedding invitation.

    When your guests recieve your invitation and they are impressed with
    its quality and presentation, then they are much more likely to
    anticipate your big day and regard it more highly than if recieving
    some generic off the shelf number.

    The bride hand picks her wonderful dress without exception, so why
    should the wedding stationery be any different..?

    Its your announcment to the world that the happiest day of your life
    is being planned and that they are invited!

    Lee
    Invitations At PeachCocktail</a>
    , May 13, 2008