Do want this HDD given away?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by unholy, Oct 27, 2005.

?

Is unholy=Sqr-Straight(evil^2)?

  1. Yes

    100.0%
  2. No

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. unholy = big gay girl

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. unholy = the_pwnerer of all noobz

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    THEN HURRY UP AND GET MEMBERS TO JOIN
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    unholy, Oct 27, 2005

  2. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    i tried to get my bro to join, but he says this site is too crappy and small :p

    XhArD, Oct 28, 2005

  3. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    tell your brother, he likes to eat dead chickens... (ps its not an insult)
    tell him to join so he can get u a new HDD :p

    unholy, Oct 29, 2005
  4. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    He doesn't want me to get a new HDD :p He doesn't care.

    XhArD, Oct 29, 2005
  5. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    I got a better idea. How about the HDD just gets given away NOW.. After all, even if all of the sudden a bunch of people join they're not going to get a lot of posts in, so their odds of winning will be astronomical compaired to us long winded long timers.
    PICK A WINNER!
    PICK A WINNER!
    PICK A WINNER!
    Everybody! Chant it now!
    PICK A WINNER!

    The Modfather, Oct 29, 2005
  6. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    PICK ME AS THE WINNER!
    PICK ME AS THE WINNER!
    PICK ME AS THE WINNER!
    :p

    XhArD, Oct 29, 2005
  7. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    PICK A WINNER
    PICK A WINNER
    PICK A WINNER
    PICK A WINNER
    PICK A WINNER
    PICK A WINNER
    PICK A WINNER
    PICK A WINNER
    PICK A WINNER
    PICK A WINNER
    PICK A WINNER
    PICK A WINNER
    PICK A WINNER
    PICK A WINNER
    PICK A WINNER
    PICK A WINNER
    PICK A WINNER
    PICK A WINNER
    PICK A WINNER
    PICK A WINNER
    PICK A WINNER
    PICK A WINNER
    PICK A WINNER
    PICK A WINNER

    unholy, Oct 29, 2005
  8. unholy

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    hahaha, you guys. YOu know I will win for sure:).

    PUTALE, Oct 30, 2005
  9. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    you never know :D

    unholy, Oct 31, 2005
  10. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    More editing and deleting of posts. Methinks I'm getting slightly tired of that.
    There's no HDD, it's all a scam!

    The Modfather, Oct 31, 2005
  11. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    ok ok, i admit it, theres a HDD and mike is thinking of giving it away at 90 ppl instead of 100.

    unholy, Oct 31, 2005
  12. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    And since nobody can join, what's the point of lowering it to 90? How many are there now? Add 1 and it'll still never happen. Why not change the contest, make it something that can actually be done. How about this, a "review" contest or something? Or maybe a mod contest or a ... well, anything so long as it can be done. Either that or darnit, fix the forums.

    The Modfather, Nov 5, 2005
  13. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    well that post is irelevant, Theres 90 members. WHOAH i will got o NZ and steal that HDD from mikes sorry soul! them we can remake these dam forums work properly!!!!

    unholy, Nov 6, 2005
  14. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Well whadda ya know, 91 members... Now are we discounting the duplicate accounts or not?
    Still, I'll believe it when I see it. :)

    The Modfather, Nov 7, 2005
  15. unholy

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    HEHEHE, close to 100, I wonder what's my chance of winning????

    PUTALE, Nov 8, 2005
  16. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    21/ Sum()

    unholy, Nov 8, 2005
  17. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Please don't try to use mathematical equations, you always muff 'em up.
    Your chances of winning are ...
    HP-YPC/NOU/NOTP
    Where HP=High Poster's post number, YPC=Your post number, and NOU=Number of Users and NOTP=Number of total posts.
    So say, if the highest poster's post count is 2000, your post count is 250, the number of users is 100 and the number of total posts is 35,450 it's
    2000 - 250 / 100 / 35,460 to 1
    Roughly 2000 to 1 against.
    Posting more increases your chances of winning.

    The Modfather, Nov 8, 2005
  18. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    remember its base ten(10 posts = 1 entry) :D

    unholy, Nov 8, 2005
  19. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Oopsie, okay, divide that by 10 then. (Not base 10, base 10 would be the standard number system. i.e. 1+1=2 in base 10).
    But there's no freakin' HDD, I keep tellin' ya, we've been over 100 users now, still no word from the so called admin. In fact, in all the time I've been here I have never seen this person, this elusive "Mike" they speak of. I think there is no such person. It's all just a hoax they're playing on us. It's lies I tells ya, damned lies! They're out ta get us!

    The Modfather, Nov 9, 2005
  20. unholy

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    I thought that I am 100% 'cause I am gonna win:).

    PUTALE, Nov 9, 2005