    Do voipbuster answer emails or am I wasting my time waiting.
    If they do answer how long does it take?

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Sep 11, 2005

  2. Brian A

    keymaster Guest

    "Brian A" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Do voipbuster answer emails or am I wasting my time waiting.
    > If they do answer how long does it take?
    >
    > Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Hi
    In my experience no, I emailed them a week ago as despite loading 5euro
    credit I have not been able to make one call - no reponse.
    cheers
    Roy

    keymaster, Sep 11, 2005

  3. Brian A

    Brian Guest

    "keymaster" <> wrote in message

    > "Brian A" <> wrote in message
    >> Do voipbuster answer emails or am I wasting my time waiting.
    >> If they do answer how long does it take?
    >>
    >> Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    > Hi
    > In my experience no, I emailed them a week ago as despite loading 5euro
    > credit I have not been able to make one call - no reponse.
    > cheers
    > Roy

    I had the same problem but found that I got an answer and the resolution of
    my dificulty by contacting the payments department of the Swiss parent
    company on:

    Please only use this if it is a question relating to payments. Otherwise,
    use the response section on their web site www.fiarea.ch.

    Brian

    Brian, Sep 11, 2005
  4. Brian A

    Brian A Guest

    On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 22:15:42 +0200, "Brian" <>
    wrote:

    >"keymaster" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Brian A" <> wrote in message
    >>> Do voipbuster answer emails or am I wasting my time waiting.
    >>> If they do answer how long does it take?
    >>>
    >>> Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    >> Hi
    >> In my experience no, I emailed them a week ago as despite loading 5euro
    >> credit I have not been able to make one call - no reponse.
    >> cheers
    >> Roy

    >I had the same problem but found that I got an answer and the resolution of
    >my dificulty by contacting the payments department of the Swiss parent
    >company on:
    >

    >Please only use this if it is a question relating to payments. Otherwise,
    >use the response section on their web site www.fiarea.ch.
    >
    >Brian

    Thank you for the info. I have sent them an email. I paid 5 Euros and
    I am still limited to 1 min calls. I know why but can do nothing
    about it. When you register with voipbuster you are supposed to
    receive an email that you must respond to in order to verify your
    email address- I didn't know that at the time- nothing on the site
    that tells you that. I didn't receive that email. Hence I couldn't
    verify and thus couldn't use a credit card to pay my 5 Euros - however
    Paypal did work - but you are still left with one minute calls, even
    though you have paid up and, very stupidly, no there is way of
    altering your email address.

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Sep 12, 2005
  5. Brian A

    Brian Guest

    "Brian A" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 22:15:42 +0200, "Brian" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>"keymaster" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Brian A" <> wrote in message

    >>> Hi
    >>> In my experience no, I emailed them a week ago as despite loading 5euro
    >>> credit I have not been able to make one call - no reponse.
    >>> cheers
    >>> Roy

    >>I had the same problem but found that I got an answer and the resolution
    >>of
    >>my dificulty by contacting the payments department of the Swiss parent
    >>company on:
    >>

    >>Please only use this if it is a question relating to payments. Otherwise,
    >>use the response section on their web site www.fiarea.ch.
    >>
    >>Brian
    >>

    > Thank you for the info. I have sent them an email. I paid 5 Euros and
    > I am still limited to 1 min calls. I know why but can do nothing
    > about it. When you register with voipbuster you are supposed to
    > receive an email that you must respond to in order to verify your
    > email address- I didn't know that at the time- nothing on the site
    > that tells you that. I didn't receive that email. Hence I couldn't
    > verify and thus couldn't use a credit card to pay my 5 Euros - however
    > Paypal did work - but you are still left with one minute calls, even
    > though you have paid up and, very stupidly, no there is way of
    > altering your email address.

    Very similar for me. I hope you get it sorted.

    Brian

    Brian, Sep 12, 2005