    phone, but 4 different SIP accounts, do you think that i can set up
    Asterisk and work with all my 4 SIP providers?

    Thanks to who will answer me :eek:)

    robert, Mar 11, 2007

  2. robert

    alexd Guest

    robert wrote:

    > If i have a VoIP adapter to which i can connect only one analogical
    > phone, but 4 different SIP accounts, do you think that i can set up
    > Asterisk and work with all my 4 SIP providers?
    >
    > Thanks to who will answer me :eek:)

    Definitely. There is no sensible limit to how many accounts you can add to
    Asterisk.

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    09:56:02 up 16 days, 14:08, 2 users, load average: 0.04, 0.12, 0.10

    alexd, Mar 11, 2007

  3. robert

    robert Guest

    > Definitely. There is no sensible limit to how many accounts you can add to
    > Asterisk.
    >
    > --

    How difficoult is to configure Asterisk?

    robert, Mar 11, 2007
  4. robert

    Jono Guest

    robert expressed precisely :
    >> Definitely. There is no sensible limit to how many accounts you can add to
    >> Asterisk.
    >>
    >> --

    > How difficult is to configure Asterisk?

    http://nerdvittles.com is a good place to start......if you had to ask
    how difficult it is.

    If you're used to Windows, Asterisk, is quite a steep learning curve,
    however, Ward Mundy (the nerd) has taked ALL the pain out of setting an
    Asterisk PBX up.

    Jono, Mar 11, 2007
  5. robert

    Jono Guest

    (supersedes <>)

    robert expressed precisely :
    >> Definitely. There is no sensible limit to how many accounts you can add to
    >> Asterisk.
    >>
    >> --

    > How difficult is to configure Asterisk?

    http://nerdvittles.com is a good place to start......if you had to ask
    how difficult it is.

    If you're used to Windows, Asterisk, is quite a steep learning curve,
    however, Ward Mundy (the nerd) has taken ALL the pain out of setting an
    Asterisk PBX up.

    Jono, Mar 11, 2007
  6. robert

    Jon Farmer Guest

    robert wrote:

    > How difficoult is to configure Asterisk?

    If you have a spare PC hanging around try

    www.asterisknow.org

    Regards

    Jon

    Jon Farmer, Mar 12, 2007