    do u all believe wat kind of crap is on the internet?

    i got this imed 2 me
    , Oct 25, 2005

  2. Bret Guest

    On 24 Oct 2005 18:02:35 -0700, wrote:

    >HEN U ALREADY START READING THIS DONT STOP OR ELSE SUMTHIN BAD WILL
    >HAPPEN ..... MY NAME IS TEDDY...I AM 7 YEARS OLD WITH BLONDE HAIR AND
    >SCARY EYES. I HAVE NO NOSE OR EARS. I AM DEAD. IF U DO NOT SEND THIS TO
    >15PPL IN THE NEXT 5 MIN., I WILL APPEAR TONIGHT BY YOUR BED WITH A
    >KNIFE AND KILL YOU. THIS IS NO JOKE SOMETHING GOOD WILL HAPPEN TO U
    >TONIGHT AT 10:22. SOMEONE WILL CALL U OR TALK TO U ONLINE AND SAY I
    >LOVE YOU. DONT BReaK ITno send backs
    >
    >i'll leave a message 2marrow. lol. i did not send it out within 5 mins.
    >
    >do u all believe wat kind of crap is on the internet?
    >
    >i got this imed 2 me

    Bring it on Teddy, I'm waiting and I want your soul :)
    Bret, Oct 25, 2005

  3. <> wrote in message
    > HEN U ALREADY START READING THIS DONT STOP OR ELSE SUMTHIN BAD WILL
    > HAPPEN ..... MY NAME IS TEDDY...I AM 7 YEARS OLD WITH BLONDE HAIR AND
    > SCARY EYES. I HAVE NO NOSE OR EARS. I AM DEAD. IF U DO NOT SEND THIS TO
    > 15PPL IN THE NEXT 5 MIN., I WILL APPEAR TONIGHT BY YOUR BED WITH A
    > KNIFE AND KILL YOU. THIS IS NO JOKE SOMETHING GOOD WILL HAPPEN TO U
    > TONIGHT AT 10:22. SOMEONE WILL CALL U OR TALK TO U ONLINE AND SAY I
    > LOVE YOU. DONT BReaK ITno send backs
    >
    > i'll leave a message 2marrow. lol. i did not send it out within 5 mins.
    >
    > do u all believe wat kind of crap is on the internet?
    >
    > i got this imed 2 me

    I received this a few weeks ago - lucky i am still alive.
    news.xtra.co.nz, Oct 25, 2005
  4. WhoMe Guest

    news.xtra.co.nz wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    >
    >>HEN U ALREADY START READING THIS DONT STOP OR ELSE SUMTHIN BAD WILL
    >>HAPPEN ..... MY NAME IS TEDDY...I AM 7 YEARS OLD WITH BLONDE HAIR AND
    >>SCARY EYES. I HAVE NO NOSE OR EARS. I AM DEAD. IF U DO NOT SEND THIS TO
    >>15PPL IN THE NEXT 5 MIN., I WILL APPEAR TONIGHT BY YOUR BED WITH A
    >>KNIFE AND KILL YOU. THIS IS NO JOKE SOMETHING GOOD WILL HAPPEN TO U
    >>TONIGHT AT 10:22. SOMEONE WILL CALL U OR TALK TO U ONLINE AND SAY I
    >>LOVE YOU. DONT BReaK ITno send backs
    >>
    >>i'll leave a message 2marrow. lol. i did not send it out within 5 mins.
    >>
    >>do u all believe wat kind of crap is on the internet?
    >>
    >>i got this imed 2 me
    >>

    > I received this a few weeks ago - lucky i am still alive.

    You Barstard now your've made me read it and he'll be coming for me

    Who Me
    WhoMe, Oct 25, 2005
  5. Ralph Fox Guest

    On 24 Oct 2005 18:02:35 -0700, in message
     <>, wrote:

    > HEN U ALREADY START READING THIS DONT STOP OR ELSE SUMTHIN BAD WILL
    > HAPPEN ..... MY NAME IS TEDDY...I AM 7 YEARS OLD WITH BLONDE HAIR AND

    --snip--

    Also discussed here last month; see
    http://groups.google.co.nz/groups?threadm=Cb6Ve.10718$

    > do u all believe wat kind of crap is on the internet?

    There's all sorts of stuff on the internet.
    This one spreads like the "Irish computer virus".

    > i got this imed 2 me

    "imed"? Internet Medication?
    Ralph Fox, Oct 25, 2005
  6. Guest

    i'm still alive teddy, u loose. lol. this is the second time i recieved
    this message and "broke the chain" i'm sure people r still sending this
    chain letter out as u read this. who comes up with this junk?
    , Oct 25, 2005
  7. Ralph Fox Guest

    On 25 Oct 2005 03:54:29 -0700, in message
     <>, wrote:

    > i'm still alive teddy, u loose.

    You're apparently still up tight about it, so Teddy must be loose in
    comparison.

    Ralph Fox, Oct 25, 2005
  8. Fran Guest

    Ralph Fox wrote: