Do not waste your Money on the PCI-E MoBo

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Aspiringpsychopath, Dec 17, 2004.

  1. Aspiringpsychopath, Dec 17, 2004

  2. Aspiringpsychopath

    Comp Guest

    Comp, Dec 17, 2004

  3. Aspiringpsychopath

    Comp Guest

    Comp, Dec 17, 2004
  4. Aspiringpsychopath

    Rich Guest

    "Aspiringpsychopath" <> wrote in message

    > Yes PCI-E 2.0 is soon to be out
    >
    > http://www.m3dzone.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=8856

    Woger, you do realise that if you kept waiting for the 'next big thing' in
    computing technology you would never actually own one?

    That article states that it probably won't actually appear until 2007...I
    don't think I can wait that long for my PCI-E board.

    Rich, Dec 17, 2004
  5. Aspiringpsychopath

    Rich, Dec 17, 2004
  6. On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 21:37:45 +1300, "Rich" <> wrote:

    >"Aspiringpsychopath" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> Yes PCI-E 2.0 is soon to be out
    >>
    >> http://www.m3dzone.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=8856
    >>

    >Woger, you do realise that if you kept waiting for the 'next big thing' in
    >computing technology you would never actually own one?
    >
    >That article states that it probably won't actually appear until 2007...I
    >don't think I can wait that long for my PCI-E board.

    But do you need one..??

    I don't think so.

    Aspiringpsychopath, Dec 17, 2004

    Aspiringpsychopath, Dec 17, 2004
  8. Aspiringpsychopath wrote:
    > Yes PCI-E 2.0 is soon to be out

    PCI-E was "out soon" in 98... I dont think I can wait another damn near
    7 years before v2 comes out.

    --
    Dave.net.nz
    reply addy is e

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 17, 2004

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 17, 2004
  10. Aspiringpsychopath

    David Preece Guest

    Aspiringpsychopath wrote:
    > Yes PCI-E 2.0 is soon to be out

    In related news, dual core processors are just around the corner.

    Dave

    David Preece, Dec 18, 2004
  11. Aspiringpsychopath

    David Preece Guest