do not understand?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ivan Holcombe, Feb 11, 2004.

  1. I do not understand how to read file formats in this file type (.email)?
    is there a special tool to read this?Please help if possible.Thank you all!
     
    Ivan Holcombe, Feb 11, 2004
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Ivan Holcombe

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Ivan Holcombe said:

    > I do not understand how to read file formats in this file type (.email)?
    > is there a special tool to read this?Please help if possible.Thank you all!


    I do not understand what file types you do not understand.
    Perhaps you could say which file types you are talking about.
     
    Brian H¹©, Feb 11, 2004
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Ivan Holcombe

    Paul Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote:

    > I do not understand what file types you do not understand.
    > Perhaps you could say which file types you are talking about.


    He did say the file type.
     
    Paul, Feb 11, 2004
    #3
  4. Ivan Holcombe

    Boomer Guest

    "Ivan Holcombe" <> wrote in
    news:AUfWb.1426$:

    > I do not understand how to read file formats in this file type
    > (.email)? is there a special tool to read this?Please help if
    > possible.Thank you all!


    Hi

    You might want to change the extension(s) to .eml and see if OE will
    open it for you.

    Or you could ask over at
    microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress
     
    Boomer, Feb 11, 2004
    #4
  5. Brian H¹© wrote:
    > Ivan Holcombe said:


    >> I do not understand how to read file formats in this file type (.email)?
    >> is there a special tool to read this?Please help if possible.Thank you all!


    > I do not understand what file types you do not understand.


    That would be .email

    > Perhaps you could say which file types you are talking about.


    He said .email

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 4892F
    http://linuxnotjustforgeeks.org
    http://blinkynet.net
     
    Blinky the Shark, Feb 12, 2004
    #5
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Replies:
    3
    Views:
    472
  2. KreepyHalo

    i do not understand

    KreepyHalo, Jun 29, 2003, in forum: MCSD
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    992
    Kline Sphere
    Jun 30, 2003
  3. voytas

    i do not understand example

    voytas, Sep 11, 2006, in forum: Cisco
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    580
    voytas
    Sep 12, 2006
  4. Ernie Werbel

    To the infidels who do not understand...

    Ernie Werbel, Sep 1, 2006, in forum: Computer Information
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    366
    Duane Arnold
    Sep 2, 2006
  5. I Do *Not* Understand "Program Mode"

    , Nov 6, 2006, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    10
    Views:
    582
    JohnR66
    Nov 7, 2006
Loading...

Share This Page