    --
    Thx.
    PajaP
    PajaP, Aug 12, 2006

  2. PajaP

    PajaP Guest

    On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 22:21:52 +0100, PajaP <>
    wrote:

    >When I call my Gradwell phone I cannot hear the ringing tone on the
    >speaker of the phone placing the call. It is just silence.
    >It does ring on the incoming phone and the call can be answered with
    >no problems.
    >
    >Any ideas?

    Does anyone else have any problems with Gradwell?
    It now no longer rings my phone. Silent for calling phone, silent on
    receiving phone.
    Sipgate is working OK still.

    I have emailed Gradwell and let them no it is now completely dead.
    Previously to this I emailed them to say it was just silent for the
    calling party . One of the questions they asked was did I port the
    number to them. I did and as they arranged this they should know this
    already. I had high hopes for Gradwell support but am having doubts
    now!

    --
    Thx.
    PajaP
    PajaP, Aug 15, 2006

  3. PajaP

    Robert Gauld Guest

    PajaP wrote:
    > On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 22:21:52 +0100, PajaP <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> When I call my Gradwell phone I cannot hear the ringing tone on the
    >> speaker of the phone placing the call. It is just silence.
    >> It does ring on the incoming phone and the call can be answered with
    >> no problems.
    >>
    >> Any ideas?

    > Does anyone else have any problems with Gradwell?
    > It now no longer rings my phone. Silent for calling phone, silent on
    > receiving phone.
    > Sipgate is working OK still.
    >
    > I have emailed Gradwell and let them no it is now completely dead.
    > Previously to this I emailed them to say it was just silent for the
    > calling party . One of the questions they asked was did I port the
    > number to them. I did and as they arranged this they should know this
    > already. I had high hopes for Gradwell support but am having doubts
    > now!

    Odd to hear that, I've always found there support second to none. My
    number (with them) is working fine, which to me implies it's one of
    those annoying to find problems. All I can suggest is an email to them
    asking what they've managed to find out wrt what the problem is.
    Robert Gauld, Aug 16, 2006
  4. PajaP

    PajaP Guest

    On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 07:11:18 +0100, Robert Gauld
    <> wrote:

    >PajaP wrote:
    >> On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 22:21:52 +0100, PajaP <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> When I call my Gradwell phone I cannot hear the ringing tone on the
    >>> speaker of the phone placing the call. It is just silence.
    >>> It does ring on the incoming phone and the call can be answered with
    >>> no problems.
    >>>
    >>> Any ideas?

    >> Does anyone else have any problems with Gradwell?
    >> It now no longer rings my phone. Silent for calling phone, silent on
    >> receiving phone.
    >> Sipgate is working OK still.
    >>
    >> I have emailed Gradwell and let them no it is now completely dead.
    >> Previously to this I emailed them to say it was just silent for the
    >> calling party . One of the questions they asked was did I port the
    >> number to them. I did and as they arranged this they should know this
    >> already. I had high hopes for Gradwell support but am having doubts
    >> now!
    >>

    >Odd to hear that, I've always found there support second to none. My
    >number (with them) is working fine, which to me implies it's one of
    >those annoying to find problems. All I can suggest is an email to them
    >asking what they've managed to find out wrt what the problem is.

    OK, many thanks.

    I just tried again this morning and it is all working.
    My mail server has just had a hard disk failure so I will have to
    email them and let them know when this is back up and running.

    Unless they are reading this?
    If so thanks and I am happy for you to close the ticket.

    --
    Thx.
    PajaP
    PajaP, Aug 16, 2006