    Just wondering.

    Thanks in advance

    LEESA (I)

    LEESA, Nov 2, 2009

  2. LEESA

    G. Morgan Guest

    On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 08:59:39 -0800 (PST), LEESA <> wrote:

    >Do the new NETBOOKS on the market come with DIAL-UP capability.... ie
    >adapter, phone modem etc... ???

    Read the specs on the one you are considering and see if it has a modem, duh.

    If it doesn't, buy a USB modem.

    G. Morgan, Nov 2, 2009

  3. LEESA

    zxcvbob Guest

    LEESA wrote:
    > Do the new NETBOOKS on the market come with DIAL-UP capability.... ie
    > adapter, phone modem etc... ???
    >
    > Just wondering.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > LEESA (I)

    They generally have lots of USB ports (you'd have to get a USB modem.)

    Bob

    zxcvbob, Nov 2, 2009
  4. "LEESA" <> wrote in message
    > Do the new NETBOOKS on the market come with DIAL-UP capability.... ie
    > adapter, phone modem etc... ???
    >
    > Just wondering.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > LEESA (I)

    It would say in the features list of the netbook, wouldn't it?

    It seems most do not ..

    http://preview.tinyurl.com/ycujpev

    ^ googled ..

    Zu Arsschlaark!, Nov 2, 2009
  5. LEESA

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 08:59:39 -0800 (PST), LEESA wrote:

    >Do the new NETBOOKS on the market come with DIAL-UP capability.... ie

    Any , all of the many varied manufacturers and models? What a big
    question :)

    >adapter, phone modem etc... ???

    With USB ports then this would do the job,
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16825115022

    >Just wondering.
    >
    >Thanks in advance
    >
    >LEESA (I)