    reminding me please.
    Thanks.

    ATB-DG.
    DaveG, Oct 26, 2003

  2. DaveG

    Harrison Guest

    What flavor?

    Harrison, Oct 26, 2003

  3. "DaveG" <> wrote in message
    > I need to buy two jars of marmalade in the morning,would you mind
    > reminding me please.
    > Thanks.
    >
    > ATB-DG.

    You need to buy 2 jars of marmalade !
    Steven Pilbeam, Oct 26, 2003
  4. DaveG

    Ralph Mann Guest

    Steven Pilbeam said:

    > "DaveG" <> wrote in message
    >> I need to buy two jars of marmalade in the morning,would you mind
    >> reminding me please.
    >> Thanks.
    >>
    >> ATB-DG.
    >>

    > You need to buy 2 jars of marmalade !

    I think you are 6 or 7 hours early on this call, it's still the "wee hours"
    where DaveG is ;-)
    Ralph Mann, Oct 26, 2003
  5. DaveG

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as DaveG continued:

    > I need to buy two jars of marmalade in the morning,would you mind
    > reminding me please.
    > Thanks.
    >
    > ATB-DG.

    Don't bother, it's rubbish. Raspberry Jam is much nicer.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Oct 26, 2003