    What do you think?

    Many thanks for your help,

    Scott
    WeReo_ScoTTy, Mar 15, 2008

  2. WeReo_ScoTTy

    Guest

    "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote:

    >I want to make this a permanent part of my sphere, and there's a radio
    >stream coming this afternoon I need to hear. Right now it's downloading on
    >RUN but perhaps I'm supposed to download it to SAVE?
    >
    >What do you think?

    Increase your cache, save the cache and rename it as a file name
    Edit it with Audacity http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
    --

    magic eye
    http://vortrack.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/magic-eye.gif

  3. WeReo_ScoTTy

    Guest

    "Spin" <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote:

    >> Increase your cache, save the cache and rename it as a file name

    >I thought you couldn't capture "streaming" audio or video?

    That's why you work with the cache.

    --

    http://www.planetdan.net/pics/misc/geronimo.gif
    , Mar 16, 2008
  4. WeReo_ScoTTy

    Guest

    "Spin" <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote:

    >> Increase your cache, save the cache and rename it as a file name
    >> Edit it with Audacity http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

    >I thought you couldn't capture "streaming" audio or video?

    You might be right, (without a lot of work now).

    I have only captured the streaming video of NASA rovers landing on
    Mars (control room activity of course). I used Real player, that
    version let you save hours worth of buffered material.

    I notice you can only increase WMP10 to 60 seconds - this was also the
    first time I have ever started WMP10 (to view the options).

    One would then need to find a program that allows a large buffer or go
    back to a version that will.
    http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=real

    --

    Mars Animation
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_XodVN77y0
  5. WeReo_ScoTTy

    Spin Guest

    Spin, Mar 16, 2008
  6. WeReo_ScoTTy

    WeReo_ScoTTy Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote:
    >
    >>I want to make this a permanent part of my sphere, and there's a radio
    >>stream coming this afternoon I need to hear. Right now it's downloading on
    >>RUN but perhaps I'm supposed to download it to SAVE?
    >>
    >>What do you think?

    > Increase your cache, save the cache and rename it as a file name
    > Edit it with Audacity http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
    > --
    >
    > magic eye
    > http://vortrack.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/magic-eye.gif
    > can you make it out?

    Thank you, Pennywise.
    WeReo_ScoTTy, Mar 16, 2008
  7. WeReo_ScoTTy

    WeReo_ScoTTy Guest

    "Spin" <> wrote in message
    > <> wrote in message
    >> "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote:

    >> Increase your cache, save the cache and rename it as a file name
    >> Edit it with Audacity http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

    > I thought you couldn't capture "streaming" audio or video?

    I just want to hear it.
    WeReo_ScoTTy, Mar 16, 2008