    assessed in some exams?" Does this mean that I need to take
    those courses, or that it is recommended to do this? Can
    you please shad some light on this for me. Thanks.

    Ionut Marin, Feb 9, 2004

  2. No, you do not need to take any courses nor buy any books for that matter
    (although the books will certainly
    help you out a lot. And by books I'm referring to the MSPress books written
    specifically for each test that
    cost around $60US each). Your absolute BEST resource is the MSDN library
    which came with your Visual
    Studio .NET 2003 installation. Or, if you want the latest and greatest,
    just go up to msdn.microsoft.com, click on
    the Library link, then browse down to .NET Development, reading and applying
    the info as suits your fancy.

    I still use the class reference A LOT (you'll have to drill down thru the
    MSDN library a bit to get to it) in my
    development to constantly refresh my understanding of how the CLR classes
    work together.

    But the best thing, really, is when you don't quite get a concept just keep
    reading and writing programs until you
    can understand/see what is going on.

    Ken Onweller \(.NET MCSD\), Feb 9, 2004