Do I have to take an exam or attending the course is enough ?

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by kamran, Jun 24, 2009.

  1. kamran

    kamran Guest

    kamran, Jun 24, 2009

  2. When I read this I thought "This is one of the dumbest questions I've ever
    heard". It actually made me laugh out loud. Especially considering that I've
    been working in the computer field for over 25 years and that I've recently
    passed my 50th computer certification.

    It's like saying, "will I still get a degree if I audit all of my college
    classes"?

    But we all have to start somewhere. And I can remember when I first started
    certifying and even when I switched from Novell certs to Microsoft certs, I
    felt pretty lost. The rules are definitely not all intuitive.

    Here are a few places to get you started. I'm not advocating, Training
    Classes, CBTs, or Self Study. Each person is different. Look into each and
    decide which one(s) suit you best.

    Getting Started with Certification - FAQ

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/cert-get-started.aspx

    Top 10 Best Places to Start

    http://certification.about.com/od/entrylevelcertification1/tp/gettingstarted.htm

    Certification Notes