    at work.
    If not, how do I disable the user accounts and get rid of the user sign in
    screen without an administrator?

    =?Utf-8?B?RnJhenpsZWQgTW9t?=, Jul 12, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RnJhenpsZWQgTW9t?=

    Clark Guest

    Are you using WinXP?

    Are you set up to have administrator privledges? If you are listed as a
    limited user, you may have to be given privledges for that connection. But,
    if it is your computer, you should have yourself set up with administrator
    privledges. Go to Settings-Control Panel-User Accounts. It is a little
    confusing, but there is one "Administrator" account and other User "Computer
    Administrator" accounts.

    Clark

    Clark, Jul 13, 2005