    needed exams, was just remaing 70-218, (managing windows network environment)
    .. I need to acheieve the MCSA, so i can upgrade to 2003 then to 2008.
    anyone out there know anyway i can go about it .. would be grateful thanx.
    RichiikNigeria, May 22, 2009

  2. "RichiikNigeria" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello house, i used to be in depth with Microsoft years ago, b4 i moved to
    > cisco and soon getting my ccnp, but i would really love to find out if
    > Microsoft could still let me get my MCSA 2000 track!, i have three of the
    > needed exams, was just remaing 70-218, (managing windows network
    > environment)

    Actually, surprisingly, it's not impossible, if you have passed the core
    exams.
    Unfortunately, if the 70-218 was your "remaining" exam, then you're flat
    out-of-luck on the MCSA2000.

    If you had passed both the 70-215 and 70-218, then you could still have
    earned the MCSA2000 by passing either the 70-270 (WinXP) or 70-620
    (WinVista) exam, and passing one additional elective.

    If, in addition, you had previously passed the 70-210 (Win2000Pro) exam,
    then all you would need is one elective.

    For more information on exams required for MCSA2000 (and still available),
    see
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/requirements.mspx

    See here for more information about MCSA2003:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/default.mspx

    From the MCSA2003, the standard upgrade paths to MCITP: Server Administrator
    apply.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcitp/windowsserver/2008/server/default.mspx