    YOU SEE, WE ALL NEED TO GET RID OF OUR TELEVISIONS.

    I DON'T CARE FOR RADIO EITHER, I THINK MUSIC IS RATHER BORING.

    I SPEND ALL MY TIME ON LINE. I AM TRYING TO CONVINCE PPL ABOUT ALL THAT THE INTERNET HAS TO OFFER.

    SEVEN SEVILLE, Jan 25, 2004

  2. SEVEN SEVILLE

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 16:56:33 -0500, SEVEN SEVILLE
    <> Gave us:

    >FOR THE GUY THAT ASKED ME, NO I DON'T HAVE NEIGTHER. I DON'T EVEN OWN A FUCKIN TELEVISION.
    >
    >I STOLE A TELEVISION FROM A FURNITURE STORE TO PUSH IT DOWN MY STAIRS.
    >
    >YOU SEE, WE ALL NEED TO GET RID OF OUR TELEVISIONS.
    >
    >I DON'T CARE FOR RADIO EITHER, I THINK MUSIC IS RATHER BORING.
    >
    >I SPEND ALL MY TIME ON LINE. I AM TRYING TO CONVINCE PPL ABOUT ALL THAT THE INTERNET HAS TO OFFER.

    But... but... but... you're a goddamned Usenet RETARD!

    You couldn't teach yourself how not to play with your turds!

    Learn some spelling, dipshit.

    DarkMatter, Jan 26, 2004

  3. SEVEN SEVILLE

    Guest

    Do yourself and all of us a favor, and throw your computer down the
    stairs.

    <> wrote:

    >FOR THE GUY THAT ASKED ME, NO I DON'T HAVE NEIGTHER. I DON'T EVEN OWN A FUCKIN TELEVISION.
    >
    >I STOLE A TELEVISION FROM A FURNITURE STORE TO PUSH IT DOWN MY STAIRS.
    >
    >YOU SEE, WE ALL NEED TO GET RID OF OUR TELEVISIONS.
    >
    >I DON'T CARE FOR RADIO EITHER, I THINK MUSIC IS RATHER BORING.
    >
    >I SPEND ALL MY TIME ON LINE. I AM TRYING TO CONVINCE PPL ABOUT ALL THAT THE INTERNET HAS TO OFFER.

    , Jan 26, 2004
  4. SEVEN SEVILLE

    GMAN Guest

    In article <>, TheBartenderBuyMeADrink wrote:
    >On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 16:56:33 -0500, SEVEN SEVILLE
    ><> Gave us:
    >
    >>FOR THE GUY THAT ASKED ME, NO I DON'T HAVE NEIGTHER. I DON'T EVEN OWN A FUCKIN

    > TELEVISION.
    >>
    >>I STOLE A TELEVISION FROM A FURNITURE STORE TO PUSH IT DOWN MY STAIRS.
    >>
    >>YOU SEE, WE ALL NEED TO GET RID OF OUR TELEVISIONS.
    >>
    >>I DON'T CARE FOR RADIO EITHER, I THINK MUSIC IS RATHER BORING.
    >>
    >>I SPEND ALL MY TIME ON LINE. I AM TRYING TO CONVINCE PPL ABOUT ALL THAT THE

    > INTERNET HAS TO OFFER.
    >

    > But... but... but... you're a

    > You couldn't teach yourself how not to play with your turds!
    >
    > Learn some spelling, dipshit.

    Darkmatter, its best not to feed the trolls!!!

    GMAN, Jan 26, 2004
  5. SEVEN SEVILLE

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 05:34:18 GMT, (GMAN) Gave
    us:

    >Darkmatter, its best not to feed the trolls!!!

    You instruct no one.

    DarkMatter, Jan 26, 2004
  6. SEVEN SEVILLE

    GMAN Guest

    In article <>, TheBartenderBuyMeADrink wrote:
    >On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 05:34:18 GMT, (GMAN) Gave
    >us:
    >

    >>Darkmatter, its best not to feed the trolls!!!

    > You instruct no one.

    YOU are the idiot to not recognize that he was a troll.

    GMAN, Jan 26, 2004
  7. SEVEN SEVILLE

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 07:19:05 GMT, (GMAN) Gave
    us:

    >In article <>, TheBartenderBuyMeADrink wrote:
    >>On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 05:34:18 GMT, (GMAN) Gave
    >>us:
    >>

    >>>Darkmatter, its best not to feed the trolls!!!

    >> You instruct no one.

    >YOU are the idiot to not recognize that he was a troll.

    You are a goddamned idiot to think that just because someone
    responds to a fucking troll that they are not aware of who they
    respond to. In fact, you are VERY FUCKING RETARDED for that reason
    alone.

    **** you, you Bat's Turd!

    DarkMatter, Jan 26, 2004
  8. "GMAN" wrote ...
    > Darkmatter, its best not to feed the trolls!!!

    LOL! Telling a troller not to feed another troller? :))
    What is that quote about "honor among thieves"?

    Richard Crowley, Jan 26, 2004
  9. SEVEN SEVILLE

    GMAN Guest

    In article <>, "Richard Crowley" <> wrote:
    >"GMAN" wrote ...
    >> Darkmatter, its best not to feed the trolls!!!

    >LOL! Telling a troller not to feed another troller? :))
    >What is that quote about "honor among thieves"?

    I stepped in that one now didnt I?!!!! Big Grin!!!!

    GMAN, Jan 26, 2004
  10. SEVEN SEVILLE

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:45:28 GMT, (GMAN) Gave
    us:

    >In article <>, "Richard Crowley" <> wrote:
    >>"GMAN" wrote ...
    >>> Darkmatter, its best not to feed the trolls!!!

    >>LOL! Telling a troller not to feed another troller? :))
    >>What is that quote about "honor among thieves"?
    >>

    >I stepped in that one now didnt I?!!!! Big Grin!!!!

    You're both fucking retarded Bat's Turd idiots.

    DarkMatter, Jan 27, 2004
  11. >I SPEND ALL MY TIME ON LINE. I AM TRYING TO CONVINCE PPL ABOUT ALL THAT THE
    >INTERNET HAS TO OFFER.

    sounds like he's from webtv's official headquarters.

    that was the exact slogan that webtv used to fraudently sell their webtv
    machines as being capable of doing "all the internet has to offer".

    Waterperson77, Jan 27, 2004
  12. SEVEN SEVILLE

    Heinrich Guest

    In article <>, DarkMatter
    <> wrote:

    > On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:45:28 GMT, (GMAN) Gave
    > us:
    >
    > >In article <>, "Richard Crowley"
    > ><> wrote:
    > >>"GMAN" wrote ...
    > >>
    > >>LOL! Telling a troller not to feed another troller? :))
    > >>What is that quote about "honor among thieves"?
    > >>

    > >I stepped in that one now didnt I?!!!! Big Grin!!!!

    > You're both fucking retarded Bat's Turd idiots.

    Children....children....PLEASE!! Stop fighting or you won't get any
    ice cream for desert tonight!! ;-)

    Heinrich, Jan 27, 2004
  13. SEVEN SEVILLE

    Richard C. Guest

    But, that is how you view EVERYONE!

    =====================
    "DarkMatter" <> wrote in message
    :
    : You're both fucking retarded Bat's Turd idiots.

    Richard C., Jan 27, 2004
  14. SEVEN SEVILLE

    DarkMatter Guest

    On 27 Jan 2004 03:34:08 GMT,
    (Waterperson77) Gave us:

    >>I SPEND ALL MY TIME ON LINE. I AM TRYING TO CONVINCE PPL ABOUT ALL THAT THE
    >>INTERNET HAS TO OFFER.
    >>

    >sounds like he's from webtv's official headquarters.
    >
    >that was the exact slogan that webtv used to fraudently sell their webtv
    >machines as being capable of doing "all the internet has to offer".

    Hahahah,now that's funny. The slogan, and that he would use it.

    DarkMatter, Jan 27, 2004
  15. SEVEN SEVILLE <> wrote in message news:<1.com>...
    > FOR THE GUY THAT ASKED ME, NO I DON'T HAVE NEIGTHER. I DON'T EVEN OWN A FUCKIN TELEVISION.
    >
    > I STOLE A TELEVISION FROM A FURNITURE STORE TO PUSH IT DOWN MY STAIRS.
    >
    > YOU SEE, WE ALL NEED TO GET RID OF OUR TELEVISIONS.
    >
    > I DON'T CARE FOR RADIO EITHER, I THINK MUSIC IS RATHER BORING.
    >
    > I SPEND ALL MY TIME ON LINE. I AM TRYING TO CONVINCE PPL ABOUT ALL THAT THE INTERNET HAS TO OFFER.

    This could be the best post ever.

    Jack Laughlin, Feb 3, 2004