    hang it on my cubicle wall, and balance out my neigher who has some
    fancy HP-UX certifcate hanging on his cube wall issued from HP.

    Thanks!

    MandG, Mar 20, 2007

  2. If you request the cert on the MCP website they will send you a VERY fancy
    cert, top secrect member card and magnetic tie pin. It's all very exclusive
    and I bet the Unix folks don't get treatment like that.
    --
    Derik Hinz
    MCAD, MCDBA, MCITP, MCSA

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVyaWsgSGlueg==?=, Mar 20, 2007

  3. MandG

    MandG Guest

    SWEET!!

    Found the site and submitted the request for my cert's - now I'll show
    up that unix geek with my new magnetic tie pin...thanks!

    MandG, Mar 21, 2007
  4. MandG

    Lasher Guest

    "MandG" <> wrote in news:1174447632.203396.156420
    @p15g2000hsd.googlegroups.com:

    > SWEET!!
    >
    > now I'll show up that unix geek with my new magnetic tie pin...thanks!

    Just don't use it to tack your 3.5 floppies onto your desktop.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    Lasher, Mar 21, 2007
  5. 3.5??? C'mon dude, I am sure you meant 5.25 "true" floppies!

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 21, 2007
  6. MandG

    catwalker63 Guest

    Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:

    > 3.5??? C'mon dude, I am sure you meant 5.25 "true" floppies!

    I've had bigger one's than that. Had some 10" ones for my 3270
    controller back in the day.
    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Mar 21, 2007
  7. "catwalker63" wrote:

    > Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:
    >
    > > 3.5??? C'mon dude, I am sure you meant 5.25 "true" floppies!
    > >

    > I've had bigger one's than that. Had some 10" ones for my 3270
    > controller back in the day.
    > --
    >
    > Catwalker
    > aka Pu$$y Feet
    > BS, MCSA, MCSE
    > MCNGP #43
    > www.mcngp.com
    > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    Oh Catwalker, now you've made me jealous - the biggest floppy I've ever seen
    was only 8" <g>

    IT Girl MCDST

    =?Utf-8?B?VGhlSVRHaXJs?=, Mar 21, 2007
  8. MandG

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Oh Catwalker, now you've made me jealous - the biggest floppy I've ever seen
    >was only 8" <g>

    me too! oh btw, i'm not gay ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 21, 2007
  9. MandG

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Found the site and submitted the request for my cert's - now I'll show
    >up that unix geek with my new magnetic tie pin

    it's commonly referred to as a 'chick magnet' - wear it with
    caution....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 21, 2007
  10. MandG

    Frisbee® Guest

    > 3.5??? C'mon dude, I am sure you meant 5.25 "true" floppies!

    Mine is 8"

    My floppy, I mean.

    Frisbee®, Mar 21, 2007
  11. MandG

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> 3.5??? C'mon dude, I am sure you meant 5.25 "true" floppies!
    >
    >Mine is 8"
    >
    >My floppy, I mean.

    you must that dude IT Girl was on about!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 21, 2007
  12. "Kline Sphere" wrote:

    > me too! oh btw, i'm not gay ;-)
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Liar....You know how I know your gay?.........

    When we cuddle you really seem to enjoy it!

    --
    Sandworm
    MCSE, A+, MCNGP #00100001, YABBADABBADOO

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=, Mar 21, 2007
  13. MandG

    kpg Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in news::

    >>> 3.5??? C'mon dude, I am sure you meant 5.25 "true" floppies!

    >>Mine is 8"
    >>
    >>My floppy, I mean.

    > you must that dude IT Girl was on about!

    Your "be" is, oh, nevermind

    kpg, Mar 21, 2007
  14. "MandG" wrote:

    > SWEET!!
    >
    > Found the site and submitted the request for my cert's - now I'll show
    > up that unix geek with my new magnetic tie pin...thanks!

    You know it's funny, I was on several contracts a couple years ago with this
    one git that actually wore his MCP pin on the collar of his shirt every day,
    regardless if that shirt was a polo, button down (long and short sleeve) and
    no matter if he was wearing a tie or not.

    The first time I worked with him it was a short 1 week gig, on the first day
    I thought I gotta help this guy out and I told him...."You know I know your
    proud of having passed a M$ test and all but no one really wears those pins".
    He kept wearing it, so I just let it go it was for a week right.

    The next time I came across this same guy was about 2 months later on
    another gig and he's still wearing the damn pin while we were in the intial
    team meeting. This time I was one of the Field Team Leads on the project and
    during the little, stand up and tell us about yourself BS bonding session I
    called him on it in front of about 20 guys, I said "You know I've been in the
    field several years now and I don't recall a single person but you ever
    wearing one of those lapel pins." He still wore it for a couple days but by
    the end of the first week I never saw that stupid thing again.

    All over that stupid MCP pin.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=, Mar 21, 2007
  15. MandG

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> you must that dude IT Girl was on about!
    >

    >Your "be" is, oh, nevermind

    i'm beginning to worry....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 21, 2007
  16. MandG

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Sandworm" <sandworm@hunter_s_thompson_was_a_genius.com> wrote in message

    > "MandG" wrote:
    >
    >> SWEET!!
    >>
    >> Found the site and submitted the request for my cert's - now I'll show
    >> up that unix geek with my new magnetic tie pin...thanks!
    >>

    > You know it's funny, I was on several contracts a couple years ago with
    > this
    > one git that actually wore his MCP pin on the collar of his shirt every
    > day,
    > regardless if that shirt was a polo, button down (long and short sleeve)
    > and
    > no matter if he was wearing a tie or not.
    >
    > The first time I worked with him it was a short 1 week gig, on the first
    > day
    > I thought I gotta help this guy out and I told him...."You know I know
    > your
    > proud of having passed a M$ test and all but no one really wears those
    > pins".
    > He kept wearing it, so I just let it go it was for a week right.
    >
    > The next time I came across this same guy was about 2 months later on
    > another gig and he's still wearing the damn pin while we were in the
    > intial
    > team meeting. This time I was one of the Field Team Leads on the project
    > and
    > during the little, stand up and tell us about yourself BS bonding session
    > called him on it in front of about 20 guys, I said "You know I've been in
    > the
    > field several years now and I don't recall a single person but you ever
    > wearing one of those lapel pins." He still wore it for a couple days but
    > by
    > the end of the first week I never saw that stupid thing again.
    >
    > All over that stupid MCP pin.

    Was his first name Michael by any chance?

    Frisbee®, Mar 21, 2007
  17. "Frisbee®" wrote:

    > Was his first name Michael by any chance?

    It may have been, it's been over a year ago since I saw him last. Kind of
    blond hair, glasses and a mustache. This was on a contract at WDW here in
    Central FL.

    Why have you heard the other side of this story from him? About the d1@k
    who embarassed him in front of everyone?

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=, Mar 21, 2007
  18. MandG

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >This time I was one of the Field Team Leads on the project and
    >during the little, stand up and tell us about yourself BS bonding session

    were there any hawt babes? If so, did any of them get their tits out?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 21, 2007
  19. MandG

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Was his first name Michael by any chance?

    maybe it was Joseph Bittman, aged back then, thirteen and three
    quarters.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 21, 2007
  20. MandG

    Lasher Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:#AW0127aHHA.588
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    > Was his first name Michael by any chance?

    Yes.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50