    Send me DNS file.

    Thank you
    Flavio

    Flavio Bacca, Aug 30, 2004

  2. Flavio Bacca

    Consultant Guest

    flavio's.request.is.very.odd.dns

    "Flavio Bacca" <> wrote in message
    news:035801c48ed7$8a206c30$...
    > Send me DNS file.
    >
    > Thank you
    > Flavio

    Consultant, Aug 30, 2004

  3. Flavio Bacca

    Jtyc Guest

    > Send me DNS file.

    Here's mine:

    127.0.0.1 localhost

    Hope this helps!

    Jtyc, Aug 30, 2004
  4. Flavio Bacca

    fLAVIO bACA Guest

    This did not make the external web and email work, please
    send me the correct DNS file.

    Thanks,

    Falvio Di Silveo
    MCSE 2000

    fLAVIO bACA, Aug 30, 2004
  5. Flavio Bacca

    Jtyc Guest

    > This did not make the external web and email work, please
    > send me the correct DNS file.

    My external web sites and email work just peachy so I have no doubt that my
    file is correct.

    Jtyc, Aug 30, 2004
  6. Sorry,

    here ya go.

    010.009.008.007 you.are.an.idiot.com

    On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 14:52:32 -0700, "fLAVIO bACA"
    <> wrote:

    >This did not make the external web and email work, please
    >send me the correct DNS file.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Falvio Di Silveo
    >MCSE 2000

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 30, 2004
  7. Flavio Bacca

    Flavio Guest

    Wow you guys are great MCSEs.

    I'm sure you have the knowledge but you won't not share.

    Thans anyways.

    Flavio, Aug 30, 2004
  8. Flavio Bacca

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, fLAVIO bACA climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > This did not make the external web and email work, please
    > send me the correct DNS file.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Falvio Di Silveo
    > MCSE 2000

    dEARE tROLl;

    Pelease mak op yer min whut yr NAMe is spolt.

    tHanKS;

    jAr

    JaR, Aug 30, 2004
  9. Flavio wrote:
    > Wow you guys are great MCSEs.

    I'm not.

    > I'm sure you have the knowledge but you won't not share.

    Don't use no double negatives.

    > Thans anyways.

    Welcoms

    --
    Fris "Thens too" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 31, 2004
  10. "Flavio" > wrote in message >
    Wow you guys are great MCSEs.

    > I'm sure you have the knowledge but you won't not share.
    >
    > Thans anyways.

    FLAVIO your request is the worst I've ever heard. why do u need someone
    elses DNS file? what r u doin? are u a DNS file collector? or u setting up a
    root dns? maybe .fla even so u have a huge task at hand. I hope IT is not
    very critical at the company you work.
    BTW flavio there is a DNS file on your computer. I hope u are just fukin
    around and not really asking that.

    madeinJamaica, Aug 31, 2004
  11. Flavio Bacca

    Consultant Guest

    just copy the contents of your wins file into you hosts file, voila

    Consultant, Aug 31, 2004
  12. Flavio Bacca

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > just copy the contents of your wins file into you hosts file, voila

    what program to use to open HOSTS? rgs,

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 31, 2004
  13. Flavio Bacca

    Consultant Guest

    paintbrush

    Consultant, Aug 31, 2004
  14. Flavio Bacca

    Jtyc Guest

    > what program to use to open HOSTS? rgs,

    Try Edlin.

    Jtyc, Aug 31, 2004
  15. Flavio Bacca

    Ben Guest

    The worrying thing is the troll signs his post with

    "Falvio Di Silveo
    MCSE 2000"

    While asking a stupid question! I hope he's only joking and not a real MCSE,
    otherwise his company is fuked!

    Ben, Aug 31, 2004
  16. Flavio Bacca

    Ben Guest

    "Flavio Bacca" <> wrote in message
    > Send me DNS file.
    >
    > Thank you
    > Flavio

    What is DNS please?

    Thank you

    ;-)

    Ben, Aug 31, 2004
  17. Flavio Bacca

    RH Guest

    NAH!!! Paintbrush won't work....he needs to buy the Adobe
    Photoshop suite for about $1100 bucks. Photoshop will
    work for sure....hehe

    message

    RH, Aug 31, 2004
  18. Flavio Bacca

    RH Guest

    Has Nothing to do with sharing knowledge. Your question
    is totally Fu$king Stupid!!! If you know ANYTHING about
    networking and OS' then you realize how dumb it is! If
    you don't then you are definitely working in the wrong
    business!!! Get a McJob!

    RH, Aug 31, 2004
  19. >Wow you guys are great MCSEs.

    >I'm sure you have the knowledge but you won't not share.

    I also know where the pot of god at the end of the rainbow is,
    interested?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 31, 2004
  20. >The worrying thing is the troll signs his post with

    >"Falvio Di Silveo
    >MCSE 2000"

    The mark of a good troll. Would have been better with MCSE + I though.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 31, 2004