    difference.
    Resetting IE Explorer to default settings makes no difference.

    Can anybody help me please...

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgRGF5?=, May 4, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgRGF5?=

    T-Bone Guest

    "David Day" <> wrote
    > By reverting to my dial up account I can still access the Tesco site (via
    > different ISP)
    > Doing a "tracert" comes up with about 12 hops then a timeout error.

    FWIW I can access the site you mentioned. I would suggest finding out which
    hop in the tracert is failing and getting on your new ISP about the problem
    getting through that point. I've had things like this happen before and our
    ISP rerouted through a different carrier for that site and it fixed the
    problem.

    For additional ammunition see if you can find anyone else on your new ISP
    and see if they have the same problem.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, May 4, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgRGF5?=

    BrainLock Guest

    It may be that Tesco.com is blocking your ISP for some
    reason or another. I really don't like to say this, but
    when you call for help to an ISP that person is usually
    reading a list of possibles out of an online dynamic help
    manual which they angle toward user error instead of
    actually looking at the problem openly.

    Best Wishes,

    BrainLock, May 6, 2005