DNS Blacklist servers ?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ‡ GateKeeper ‡, Sep 21, 2003.

  1. Does anyone have a blacklist server list?

    ‡ GateKeeper ‡, Sep 21, 2003

  2. ‡ GateKeeper ‡

    °Mike° Guest

    Distributed Server Boycott List (DSBL.org)
    http://www.dsbl.org/

    Spam Prevention Early Warning System (SPEWS)
    http://www.spews.org/

    OpenRBL DNS Lookup
    http://openrbl.org/

    Spamhaus Block List (SBL)
    http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/

    The Spamhaus Project Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO)
    http://www.spamhaus.org/rokso/

    Open Relay Database (ORDB)
    http://www.ordb.org/

    Open Relay Blackhole Zones (ORBZ)
    http://www.orbz.org/

    DNS Real-time Black List (DNSRBL)
    http://www.dnsrbl.com/

    Spam & Open Relay Blocking System (SORBS)
    http://www.dnsbl.sorbs.net/

    MAPS Realtime Blackhole List (RBL)
    http://mail-abuse.org/rbl/

    MAPS Dial-up User List (DUL)
    http://mail-abuse.org/dul/

    MAPS Relay Spam Stopper (RSS)
    http://work-rss.mail-abuse.org/rss/index.html

    OsiruSoft Open Relay Spam Stopper
    http://relays.osirusoft.com/

    Blacklists Compared
    http://www.sdsc.edu/~jeff/spam/Blacklists_Compared.html

    The South Korea Blocking List
    http://korea.services.net/

    Not Just Another BlackList (NJABL.ORG)
    http://njabl.org/

    Blacklist of Internet Advertisers
    http://www.non.com/news.answers/advertisers-blacklist.html

    Chinese and Korean Net Blocks
    http://www.okean.com/asianspamblocks.html

    Blackholes.us
    http://blackholes.us/

    On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 15:58:32 -0400, in
    <ionbb.10174$>
    ‡ GateKeeper ‡ scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Sep 21, 2003

  3. ‡ GateKeeper ‡

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 15:58:32 -0400, ‡ GateKeeper ‡ wrote:

    >Does anyone have a blacklist server list?

    Here's a few:

    http://moensted.dk/spam/

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

    Mara, Sep 21, 2003
  4. Thanks Mike

    ‡ GateKeeper ‡, Sep 21, 2003
  5. Thanks Mara

    ‡ GateKeeper ‡, Sep 21, 2003
  6. ‡ GateKeeper ‡

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Sep 21, 2003
  7. ‡ GateKeeper ‡

    ilmc Guest

    °Mike° typed:
    > Distributed Server Boycott List (DSBL.org)
    > http://www.dsbl.org/
    >
    > Spam Prevention Early Warning System (SPEWS)
    > http://www.spews.org/

    They have been down for a while now -DdoS
    And osirusoft has turned up its toes.

    ilmc, Sep 21, 2003
  8. ‡ GateKeeper ‡

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 22:40:54 +0100, in
    <wVobb.1400$%>
    ilmc scrawled:

    >°Mike° typed:

    <snip>

    >> Spam Prevention Early Warning System (SPEWS)
    >> http://www.spews.org/

    >They have been down for a while now -DdoS
    >And osirusoft has turned up its toes.

    Ok, thanks for that.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Sep 21, 2003
  9. ‡ GateKeeper ‡

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 16:28:38 -0400, ‡ GateKeeper ‡ wrote:

    >Thanks Mara

    YW. :)

    Mara, Sep 21, 2003
  10. ‡ GateKeeper ‡

    ilmc Guest

    °Mike° typed:
    > On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 22:40:54 +0100, in
    > <wVobb.1400$%>
    > ilmc scrawled:

    >> °Mike° typed:

    > <snip>
    >
    >>> Spam Prevention Early Warning System (SPEWS)
    >>> http://www.spews.org/

    >> They have been down for a while now -DdoS
    >> And osirusoft has turned up its toes.

    > Ok, thanks for that.
    >
    > <snip>

    Before osirusoft shut down, Joe blocklisted the world. That caused a little
    mayhem!

    ilmc, Sep 21, 2003
  11. ‡ GateKeeper ‡

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 23:25:11 +0100, ilmc wrote:

    >°Mike° typed:
    >> On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 22:40:54 +0100, in
    >> <wVobb.1400$%>
    >> ilmc scrawled:

    >>> °Mike° typed:

    >> <snip>

    >>> They have been down for a while now -DdoS
    >>> And osirusoft has turned up its toes.

    >> Ok, thanks for that.
    >>
    >> <snip>

    >Before osirusoft shut down, Joe blocklisted the world. That caused a little
    >mayhem!

    Yes, it did. But considering the circumstances, I don't blame him. Not at all.

    Mara, Sep 21, 2003