DNAT on Cisco 1800?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Tomasz Grzelak, May 5, 2006.

  1. Hello!

    I've got a Cisco 1800 router with IOS 12.3(8)T5.
    There are two interfaces:
    1. Inside (A.B.C.D) [LAN]
    2. Outside (W.X.Y.Z) [public IP; but I can have more than one public IP
    from my provider]
    There is classic NAT overload (PAT) configured on the router to make LAN
    devices access the Internet.

    Now I have a device in the LAN, and I want the device be accessible from
    the Internet. I can use another public IP from the same subnet that the
    W.X.Y.Z address belongs to, this is no problem.
    I want to (for example) go to http://<anothet_public_IP> and open the
    site from the LAN device's www server.

    But how can I configure the Destination Address Translation on the router?
    I have found how to do TCP load distribution, but it is not the case. I
    want to do DNAT for specified ports and protocols.

    How can I do it?

    Have you got an example of this or links to sites explaining the problem?
    Can you help me, please?

    Thank you,
    Tomasz Grzelak

    Tomasz Grzelak, May 5, 2006