    with a webserver. Now, I want this pc to have internet access,
    has anybody a sample config for me ? Many thanks !
    -John

    john, Sep 4, 2005

  2. In article <431b0389$0$11062$4all.nl>,
    "john" <> wrote:

    > Hi, on my 1721 I added an second ethernet port to set up a dmz pc
    > with a webserver. Now, I want this pc to have internet access,
    > has anybody a sample config for me ? Many thanks !

    You shouldn't have to do anything different for this port than you do
    for your internal port.

    --
    Barry Margolin,
    Arlington, MA

    Barry Margolin, Sep 5, 2005

  3. In article <>,
    : "john" <> wrote:

    :> Hi, on my 1721 I added an second ethernet port to set up a dmz pc
    :> with a webserver. Now, I want this pc to have internet access,
    :> has anybody a sample config for me ? Many thanks !

    :You shouldn't have to do anything different for this port than you do
    :for your internal port.

    Plausibly there could be NAT introduced where there wasn't before.
    And if the OP wanted to operate with a single IP address and have
    port forwarding to a http server in the DMZ, there would be NAT
    complications.
    --
    Daylight is a trademark of OSRAM SYLVANIA INC.

    Walter Roberson, Sep 5, 2005