DMVPN Help

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Glenn Rowe, Sep 13, 2004.

  1. Glenn Rowe

    Glenn Rowe Guest

    I am looking for help in creating a Part Mesh DMVPN
    over Leased and DSL services.

    What I currently have is two internet feeds with 2 x IOS Box's with the
    Firewall/3DES IOS on which link into a larger OSPF Network accross
    20+ sites. Both these boxes are located at different sites.

    ##################################
    Box A
    Leeds with a nework
    eth0 10.10.10.1 255.255.255.0
    ser0 10.10.20.1 255.255.255.252
    ser1 10.10.20.5 255.255.255.252

    OSPF area 0
    Network 10.10.0.0 0.0.31.255

    ##################################
    Box B
    Manchester
    eth0 171.29.100.1 255.255.255.0
    Ser0 10.10.20.2 255.255.255.252
    Ser1 10.10.20.25 255.255.255.252

    OSPF area 0
    Network 10.10.0.0 0.0.31.255

    #################################

    I have the 171.x network redistributed into the OSPF Network so all
    10.10.0.0 client can get to the servers hosted at that site.

    I have numerous DSL sites that connect to the 10.10.10.1 Router using
    DMVPN with a tunnel that allows for OSPF to be sent over GRE. I have the
    current setup so that all the VPN sites connect to 10.10.10.1 and then
    route over my OSPF network to the 171.0.0.0 site. I would like to make use
    of a Dual Hub type topology where the clients will create a tunnel to the
    site it needs to get it's traffic from rather than to one site then over
    our internal network.

    Please could someone either help or advise a different way in which to
    achieve this. If further information is required I will send through.

    Regards

    Glenn Rowe, Sep 13, 2004