DLLs - where do I get them from

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Paul in Australia, Aug 6, 2005.

  1. Where is the best place to get DLLs from? I need KAILLERACLIENT.DLL on this
    occasion.

    Thanking you in advance.

    Paul
    Paul in Australia, Aug 6, 2005
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. "Evolvocrat" <> wrote in message
    news:3fSJe.39521$...
    > Paul in Australia wrote:
    > > Where is the best place to get DLLs from? I need KAILLERACLIENT.DLL on

    this
    > > occasion.
    > >
    > > Thanking you in advance.
    > >
    > > Paul
    > >
    > >

    > Try Google.com. I had no trouble finding it.


    Let me re-phrase...

    Where is the best place to get DLLs from without paying 9.95?

    There must be some place one goes to get DLL files. I'm not paying for it
    though.

    KAILLERACLIENT.DLL spelling correct.


    Paul
    Paul in Australia, Aug 9, 2005
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Paul in Australia

    Pat Guest

    Paul in Australia wrote:
    > "Evolvocrat" <> wrote in message
    > news:3fSJe.39521$...
    >
    >>Paul in Australia wrote:
    >>
    >>>Where is the best place to get DLLs from? I need KAILLERACLIENT.DLL on

    >
    > this
    >
    >>>occasion.
    >>>
    >>>Thanking you in advance.
    >>>
    >>>Paul
    >>>
    >>>

    >>
    >>Try Google.com. I had no trouble finding it.

    >
    >
    > Let me re-phrase...
    >
    > Where is the best place to get DLLs from without paying 9.95?
    >
    > There must be some place one goes to get DLL files. I'm not paying for it
    > though.
    >
    > KAILLERACLIENT.DLL spelling correct.


    http://www.webzila.com has it. I found it using....surprise...google.
    Pat, Aug 9, 2005
    #3
  4. Paul in Australia

    Tmack Guest

    Come on guys. I don't subscribe to this group to read about
    people's computer problems. There are other groups for that.

    This is a user group for people interested in getting CompTIA A+
    certified.

    Be fair to the rest of us and subscribe to a help user group.

    Thanks
    Tmack, Aug 10, 2005
    #4
  5. Paul in Australia

    Pat Guest

    Tmack wrote:
    > Come on guys. I don't subscribe to this group to read about
    > people's computer problems. There are other groups for that.
    >
    > This is a user group for people interested in getting CompTIA A+
    > certified.
    >
    > Be fair to the rest of us and subscribe to a help user group.
    >


    As long as I've subscribed to this group, there have been people
    discussing computer issues. Your post history on this group only goes
    back to July of this year. Be fair to the people who have been here
    longer than you, and live with it. If it really bothers you that much,
    then don't read these messages. This group would be pretty pointless if
    only the A+ was ever discussed.
    Pat, Aug 10, 2005
    #5
  6. Paul in Australia

    Linker3000 Guest

    Pat wrote:
    > This group would be pretty pointless if only the A+ was ever discussed.


    Er, that's what it's for (A+) - but over the last year or so it has
    become a general chat shop for anyone with a computer problem who's
    either too lazy to use Google or find a more appropriate group in which
    to post.
    Linker3000, Aug 13, 2005
    #6
  7. On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 12:06:15 -0400, Thumper <>
    wrote:

    >On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 16:10:49 +0100, Linker3000
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Pat wrote:
    >>> This group would be pretty pointless if only the A+ was ever discussed.

    >>
    >>Er, that's what it's for (A+) - but over the last year or so it has
    >>become a general chat shop for anyone with a computer problem who's
    >>either too lazy to use Google or find a more appropriate group in which
    >>to post.

    >
    >
    >That's bullshit. This group has ALWAYS been about answering
    >questions.
    >Thumper


    I've been here for about 6-7 years, and you are correct. Could you
    imagine having a newsgroup concerned with getting through medical
    school, and having questions about actual diagnosis and healing being
    disallowed??

    Tom
    Tom MacIntyre, Aug 13, 2005
    #7
  8. "Linker3000" <> wrote in message
    news:42fe0d79$0$21186$...
    > Pat wrote:
    > > This group would be pretty pointless if only the A+ was ever discussed.

    >
    > Er, that's what it's for (A+) - but over the last year or so it has
    > become a general chat shop for anyone with a computer problem who's
    > either too lazy to use Google or find a more appropriate group in which
    > to post.


    Since everyone with A+ knows everything there is to know about computer
    repairs, why are they even here?
    People without A+ obviously aren't allowed to ask their dumb questions here
    'cos they're not qualified.
    Why is anyone here?

    My question was "what's the best place to get DLLs from?"

    All the web sites I found using Google (Yes I did try that first), wanted
    money.

    So I thought "Hmm, maybe there's some really obvious place everyone goes
    when the need a DLL, I'll just ask the group, they're always nice and
    helpful."

    A one word answer would have done the trick. ie webzilla. But instead I get
    all this sh!t.


    And if there is a better newsgroup for these sorts of questions, tell me and
    I'll gladly fckoffski!
    Paul in Australia, Aug 13, 2005
    #8
  9. "Thumper" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 02:16:45 +1000, "Paul in Australia"
    >
    > Don't be scared off by the obnoxious ones.
    > Thumper


    Thumper and Smackedass rule!

    That's two on my Christmas card list.
    Paul in Australia, Aug 13, 2005
    #9
  10. Paul in Australia

    Linker3000 Guest

    Tom MacIntyre wrote:
    > On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 12:06:15 -0400, Thumper <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >
    >>On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 16:10:49 +0100, Linker3000
    >><> wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>>Pat wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>This group would be pretty pointless if only the A+ was ever discussed.
    >>>
    >>>Er, that's what it's for (A+) - but over the last year or so it has
    >>>become a general chat shop for anyone with a computer problem who's
    >>>either too lazy to use Google or find a more appropriate group in which
    >>>to post.

    >>
    >>
    >>That's bullshit. This group has ALWAYS been about answering
    >>questions.
    >>Thumper

    >
    >
    > I've been here for about 6-7 years, and you are correct. Could you
    > imagine having a newsgroup concerned with getting through medical
    > school, and having questions about actual diagnosis and healing being
    > disallowed??
    >
    > Tom


    Sorry Tom, I don't agree and I've been here quite some time too - just
    checked, my first post was Dec 19 1999. Anyway I'm not a moderator so I
    don't expect things to change, but over the years it's been harder to
    come here and get specific info on A+ certification without having to
    sift through tons of posts on general IT maintenance, software problems,
    hijaakthis dumps etc. I know this because my students have told me so.

    There's other newsgroups on home networking, home built computers etc.
    where these posts would be more appropriate but there we go.

    L3K
    Linker3000, Aug 23, 2005
    #10
  11. Paul in Australia

    Linker3000 Guest

    smackedass wrote:
    > And, I don't know what would be a "more appropriate group" (your 2 cents,
    > Linker? Don't spend it if ya ain't got it)


    OK, I'll bite:

    uk.comp.homebuilt
    uk.comp.home-networking
    alt.comp.virus
    alt.computer
    alt.comp.hardware
    microsoft.public...
    etc.

    Anyway, I'm not really bugged by the whole thing it's just that the name
    on the door here is A+ Certification and not 'where can I get a good
    motherbaord' or 'help me find a dll'.

    I KNOW that A+ guys can answer these questions so they should hang out
    in the relevant OTHER groups rather than encouraging everyone to cram
    (pun not intended) in here.
    Linker3000, Aug 23, 2005
    #11
  12. Paul in Australia

    Linker3000 Guest

    Paul in Australia wrote:

    > And if there is a better newsgroup for these sorts of questions, tell me and
    > I'll gladly fckoffski!
    >
    >


    alt.computer ?

    http://www.experts-exchange.com ?
    Linker3000, Aug 23, 2005
    #12
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Developwebsites

    0 kb DLLs

    Developwebsites, Nov 29, 2004, in forum: Computer Information
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    487
  2. Replies:
    13
    Views:
    729
    David Candy
    Jan 11, 2005
  3. PrashantP

    How do RAW image viewing dlls work?

    PrashantP, Oct 30, 2005, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    263
    Ray Fischer
    Oct 30, 2005
  4. ng_reader

    XP Home Bootable CD for removing DLLs

    ng_reader, Jan 15, 2006, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    16
    Views:
    488
    pcbutts1
    Jan 17, 2006
  5. Pieter
    Replies:
    11
    Views:
    2,019
    Pieter
    Jun 12, 2005
Loading...

Share This Page