DLL

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Kabashska Dirsidian, Jul 12, 2004.

  1. I need new DLL.
    Kabashska Dirsidian, Jul 12, 2004

  2. Kabashska Dirsidian wrote:
    > I need new DLL.

    One that won't spill?
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 12, 2004

  3. Kabashska Dirsidian

    JaR Guest

    Frisbee® wrote:

    > Kabashska Dirsidian wrote:
    >
    >>I need new DLL.

    > One that won't spill?

    One that won't keep you up all night?
    JaR, Jul 12, 2004
  4. Kabashska Dirsidian

    catwalker63 Guest

    One that won't make me sleep all day.

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 12, 2004
  5. Kabashska Dirsidian

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:eSTk5wEaEHA.3664
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > Frisbee® wrote:
    >
    >> Kabashska Dirsidian wrote:
    >>
    >>>I need new DLL.

    >> One that won't spill?
    >>

    > One that won't keep you up all night?

    One that won't make me sleep all day

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 12, 2004
  6. Kabashska Dirsidian

    Neil Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in

    > One that won't make me sleep all day.

    CRAP late again. Fine:
    One that won't make me nervous
    Wondering what to do
    One that makes me feel like I feel when I'm with you
    When I'm alone with you
    I'm alone with you baby

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 12, 2004
  7. Kabashska Dirsidian

    catwalker63 Guest

    :p

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 12, 2004
  8. Kabashska Dirsidian

    Brat® Guest

    I want a new drug
    One that won't make me sick
    One that won't make me crash my car
    Or make me feel three feet thick

    I want a new drug
    One that won't hurt my head
    One that won't make my mouth too dry
    Or make my eyes too red

    One that won't make me nervous
    Wondering what to do
    One that makes me feel like I feel when I'm with you
    When I'm alone with you

    I want a new drug
    One that won't spill
    One that don't cost too much
    Or come in a pill

    I want a new drug
    One that won't go away
    One that won't keep me up all night
    One that won't make me sleep all day

    One that won't make me nervous
    Wondering what to do
    One that makes me feel like I feel when I'm with you
    When I'm alone with you
    I'm alone with you baby

    I want a new drug
    One that does what it should
    One that won't make me feel too bad
    One that won't make me feel too good

    I want a new drug
    One with no doubt
    One that won't make me talk too much
    Or make my face break out

    One that won't make me nervous
    Wondering what to do
    One that makes me feel like I feel when I'm with you
    When I'm alone with you

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat®, Jul 13, 2004
  9. Kabashska Dirsidian

    Consultant Guest

    I love myself
    I want you to love me
    When I'm feelin' down
    I want you above me
    I search myself
    I want you to find me
    I forget myself
    I want you to remind me

    Chorus:
    I don't want anybody else
    When I think about you
    I touch myself
    I don't want anybody else
    Oh no, oh no, oh no

    You're the one who makes me happy honey
    You're the sun who makes me shine
    When you're around I'm always laughing
    I want to make you mine

    I close my eyes
    And see you before me
    Think I would die
    If you were to ignore me
    A fool could see
    Just how much I adore you
    I get down on my knees
    I'd do anything for you

    Chorus

    I love myself
    I want you to love me
    When I'm feelin' down
    I want you above me
    I search myself
    I want you to find me
    I forget myself
    I want you to remind me

    Chorus

    I want you
    I don't want anybody else
    And when I think about you
    I touch myself
    Ooh, oooh, oooooh, aaaaaah

    Chorus

    Consultant, Jul 13, 2004
  10. Kabashska Dirsidian

    Neil Guest

    <snipage>

    I want you to want me.
    I need you to need me.
    I’d love you to love me.
    I’m beggin’ you to beg me.

    I want you to want me.
    I need you to need me.
    I’d love you to love me.
    I’ll shine up the old brown shoes, put on a brand-new shirt.
    I’ll get home early from work if you say that you love me.

    Didn’t i, didn’t i, didn’t I see you cryin’?
    Oh, didn’t i, didn’t i, didn’t I see you cryin’?
    Feelin’ all alone without a friend, you know you feel like dyin’.

    Neil, Jul 13, 2004
  11. Kabashska Dirsidian

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 13, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    <snipped song lyrics>

    She sits alone waiting for suggestions
    he's so nervous avoiding all the questions.
    His lips are dry her heart is gently pounding
    don't you just know exactly what they're thinking

    If you want my body and you think I'm sexy
    come on sugar let me know.
    If you really need me just reach out and touch me
    come on honey tell me so.
    Tell me so, baby.

    He's acting shy looking for an answer,
    Come on honey, let's spend the night together,
    Now hold on a minute before we go much further,
    Give me a dime so I can 'phone my mother,
    They catch a cab to his high rise apartment,
    At last he can tell her exactly what his heart meant.

    If you want my body and you think I'm sexy
    come on honey tell me so.
    If you really need me just reach out and touch me
    come on sugar let me know.

    His heart's beating like a drum
    'cos at last he's got his girl home
    relax baby now we are alone
    Oh

    They wake at dawn 'cos all the birds are singing,
    Two total strangers but that ain't what they're thinking.
    Outside it's cold misty and it's raining,
    They got each other neither one's complaining,
    He say's I sorry but I'm out of milk and coffee,
    Never mind sugar we can watch the early movie.

    If you want my body and you think I'm sexy
    come on sugar let me know.
    If you really need me just reach out and touch me
    come on honey tell me so.
    Oh... Sugar

    If you really need me just reach out and touch me
    come on sugar let me know.
    If you really, really, really, really need me
    just let me know
    just reach out and touch me, mmm
    If you really want me
    just reach out and touch me
    come on sugar let me know
    If you really need me just reach out and touch me
    come on sugar let me know
    if you, if you, if you really need me
    just come on and tell me so

    ---------------------------

    If you actually scrolled down this far you get a little fact:
    This was my favorite song when I was 8.
    Aren't you glad you stayed?

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 13, 2004
  12. Kabashska Dirsidian

    catwalker63 Guest

    I'm glad there is no audio in this NG!

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 13, 2004
  13. Kabashska Dirsidian

    Jtyc Guest

    > I'm glad there is no audio in this NG!

    Shake your love
    I just can't shake your love
    Shake your love
    I just can't shake your love
    Shake your love
    I just can't shake your love
    Shake your love
    I just can't shake, your love
    Jtyc, Jul 13, 2004
  14. Kabashska Dirsidian

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 13, 2004 "catwalker63" blathered:

    > I'm glad there is no audio in this NG!

    I believe in miracles
    Where you from
    You sexy thing
    I believe in miracles
    Since you came along
    You sexy thing

    Miracles right before my eyes
    You sexy thing got me hypnotised
    Don't stop what ya' doing
    What ya' doing to me
    My angel from above lying next to me
    How did ya' know that I'd be the one
    Been a long time coming only just begun
    Doing all the things that makes my heart sing
    Keep doing what you're doing you sexy thing

    How did ya' know I needed you so badly
    How did ya' know I gave my heart gladly
    Yesterday I was one of a lonely people
    Now you're lying next to me
    Making love to me

    I believe in miracles
    Where you from
    You sexy thing
    You sexy thing
    I believe in miracles
    Since you came along
    You sexy thing

    Only yesterday I was on my own
    Just another day later my mind was blown
    You sexy thing come into my life
    Forever and a day it feels so right
    How did ya' know that I'd be the one
    Been a long time coming only just begun
    Doing all the things that makes my heart sing
    Keep doing what you're doing you sexy thing

    How did ya' know I needed you so badly
    How did ya' know I gave my heart gladly
    Yesterday I was one of a lonely people
    Now you're lying next to me
    Making love to me

    I believe in miracles
    Where you from
    You sexy thing
    You sexy thing
    I believe in miracles
    Since you came along
    You sexy thing

    Kiss me baby
    You sexy thing
    You sexy thing

    Touch me baby
    You sexy thing
    You sexy thing

    Kiss me baby
    You sexy thing
    You sexy thing

    Touch me baby
    You sexy thing
    You sexy thing

    Kiss me baby
    You sexy thing
    You sexy thing

    Touch me baby
    You sexy thing
    You sexy thing

    Kiss me baby
    You sexy thing
    You sexy thing

    Touch me baby
    You sexy thing
    You sexy thing

    You sexy thing

    --
    TechGeekPro, "Sexy Thing" - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 13, 2004
  15. Kabashska Dirsidian

    Neil Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in news:ObWjv
    $:

    > I'm glad there is no audio in this NG!

    But I have a lovely voice. Listen:
    All the old paintings on the tombs
    They do the sand dance don't you know
    If they move too quick (oh whey oh)
    They're falling down like a domino
    All the bazaar men by the Nile
    They got the money on a bet
    Gold crocodiles (oh whey oh)
    They snap their teeth on your cigarette
    Foreign types with the hookah pipes say
    Ay oh whey oh, ay oh whey oh
    Walk like an Egyptian
    The blonde waitresses take their trays
    They spin around and they cross the floor
    They've got the moves (oh whey oh)
    You drop your drink then they bring you more
    All the school kids so sick of books
    They like the punk and the metal band
    When the buzzer rings (oh whey oh)
    They're walking like an Egyptian
    All the kids in the marketplace say
    Ay oh whey oh, ay oh whey oh
    Walk like an Egyptian
    Slide your feet up the street bend your back
    Shift your arm then you pull it back
    Life is hard you know (oh whey oh)
    So strike a pose on a Cadillac
    If you want to find all the cops
    They're hanging out in the donut shop
    They sing and dance (oh whey oh)
    Spin the clubs cruise down the block
    All the Japanese with their yen
    The party boys call the Kremlin
    And the Chinese know (oh whey oh)
    They walk the line like Egyptian
    All the cops in the donut shop say
    Ay oh whey oh, ay oh whey oh
    Walk like an Egyptian

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 13, 2004
  16. Kabashska Dirsidian

    Brat® Guest

    man can you tell the people who were older in the 80's?? either teens or
    older (myself, I was a young teen) ?? we just all showed our age today...
    lol

    Brat®, Jul 13, 2004