    k35454 Guest

    I have another .dll to recover. Would my benefactor please post again the
    address of that recovery site? k35454

    k35454, Jul 17, 2004

  2. k35454

    derek / nul Guest

    What about System File Checker?

    derek / nul, Jul 17, 2004

  3. k35454

    k35454 Guest

    "derek / nul" <> wrote in message
    What about System File Checker?

    On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 17:32:16 -0700, "k35454" <> wrote:

    >I have another .dll to recover. Would my benefactor please post again the
    >address of that recovery site? k35454

    After several updates, I never know what caused any changes. Thanks
    just the same. k35454.

    k35454, Jul 17, 2004
  4. k35454

    colin Guest

    k35454 <> wrote in message

    > "derek / nul" <> wrote in message
    > What about System File Checker?
    >
    > On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 17:32:16 -0700, "k35454" <> wrote:
    >
    > >I have another .dll to recover. Would my benefactor please post again

    the
    > >address of that recovery site? k35454
    > >

    > After several updates, I never know what caused any changes.

    Thanks
    > just the same. k35454.

    Alternatives to SFC; but not neccesarily better; as there`s lots of
    different versions of the same dll file.
    http://www.dll-files.com/
    http://www.dll-downloads.com/
    http://www.google.com < missing.dll

    colin, Jul 17, 2004
  5. k35454

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Jul 17, 2004
  6. k35454

    colin Guest

    Boomer <> wrote in message
    > colin wrote:
    >
    > > Alternatives to SFC; but not neccesarily better; as there`s lots of
    > > different versions of the same dll file.
    > > http://www.dll-files.com/
    > > http://www.dll-downloads.com/
    > > http://www.google.com < missing.dll

    > BWAAAAAAAGAGAGAGAGAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

    Umm, I suppose that`s useful, or it`s your way of being famous (infamous) in
    your own mind.

    colin, Jul 17, 2004
  7. k35454

    k35454 Guest

    tHANK YOU FOR THE INFO, AND SORRY ABOUT ALL THE FLAK !! k35454.
    "colin" <> wrote in message

    k35454, Jul 17, 2004